Really! is that necessary?

I’d like to start a new thread called “Really! is that necessary?” (say it with your best John Stewart voice)

and enter this first one into the hall of fame/shame under that category of unnecessary autopsy:

Orlando, Florida (CNN) – An autopsy report released Wednesday confirmed that a SeaWorld trainer killed after a 12,000-pound killer whale pulled her underwater died of drowning and traumatic injuries to her body, including her spine, ribs and head.
Dawn Brancheau, 40, was working with a whale named Tilikum in knee-deep water at SeaWorld in Orlando on February 24 when the animal grabbed her by the ponytail and pulled her underwater in front of shocked onlookers at the park’s Shamu Stadium.
The autopsy report by the Orange County, Florida, medical examiner’s office says Brancheau sustained fractures to her jawbone, ribs and to a cervical vertebra, in addition to the drowning.

probably for insurance reasons, had they found any drugs in her system, or found that she was drunk, or anything that could have provoked the wale, seaworld could possibly have not been 100% at fault.

I love wales.

What is up with all this logic and reason on the forums today… this is at least the second time i’ve seen it. Really? Is that necessary?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5f/Welcome_to_Wales.jpg