REALLY Strange Accident

This is probably the strangest thing you’ll see all day.

https://youtu.be/lFR0BA_BHEI

Story: http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/national/catches-driver-smashing-cars-fleeing-scene/nbTBz/

Watch the whole video.

I have no idea if the guy was really having a problem, on drugs, etc.

And the kicker is that they haven’t found the guy yet!

wtf

So a retard, or someone who is or has had a stroke, either stole or owned that Ram and rammed some cars. Nice.

Then took off on foot and jumped a fence.

Who had the really good camera videoing it all? lol

We need the Kaisertown moms to get on this, they’ll find him.

I love how no one even bothers to try and stop him from running away.

Article says a professional photographer and friend captured it.

Looks like he has the same disease that josh blue has with the one arm swinging around like that.

Someone should put this on WGRZ’s FB page. Those moms will surely find the culprit of this accident. No facts needed, we will be looking for all Dodge Ram trucks. Alert the schools, but not the cops. He is surely on foot now and could be anywhere. Keep watch from your windows mothers, this guy will match every description released for the next 2 weeks.

in the article they totally dont even mention the obvious physical symptoms the driver demonstrates.

Bath Salts? Acid? Shrooms? He seriously looks and acts like a character from the walking dead that’s just fucking creepy.

pants looked a little wet when he was jumping the fence…pissed himself maybe?

It seems like someone parked a ram and placed a full-retard in the drivers seat.

i was gonna guess Florida…

The fuck?!?

Dude was definitely on something. That tow truck driver could have avoided that whole mess though…

Hahah wtf def on pcp or something you dont act like that when your sick or having a stroke lol.

Cerebral Palsy. His body movements perfectly match that of someone with cerebral palsy.

why did the tow truck driver not take the keys in the first place when he realized the driver was fucked?

Oh well, nobody seems hurt, insurance fixes cars.
guy prob ODed somewhere and is dead, or w.e who cares. if its his truck, they have his house via plates, if it wasn’t his truck still meh.

I do agree the best part is nobody stopped this guy from running… lol looks like he just goes passed the others sitting on the side by maybe 20feet… slowly! ahahah

on the plus side Josh blue can use this for new stand-up material LOL.