Rear Hub Bolts.

Hey dose anyone know the exact dimentions of the rear hub bolts? the 4 bolts that bollt the hub to the knuckle. im trying to buy replacements and dont have any to compare to. I just need enough info to go to the store and pick some out.

studs? talk to bings

ok ill give it a try

Stock studs as M12x1.25.

As for the knurl, I have no idea.

Thank you soo much! ( but i need the “Nuts” to bolt my hub to the knuckle ) sorry i googled it and all that came up were the bolts for the knurl

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

Oh man im back to square one, there are soo many things that are mislabeled on the internet. i need to bolt my hub on to my car but do not have the nuts/bolts to do that. i was looking on other nissan fourms and alot of people seem to be confused where i come from we call it a bolt but was labled a nut in some places. its a screw with a hexigon head and there are 4 of them that bolt onto the wheel barring witch is attached to the hub. those 4 bolts are what i need the dimensions of.

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

Oh man im back to square one, there are soo many things that are mislabeled on the internet. i need to bolt my hub on to my car but do not have the nuts/bolts to do that. i was looking on other nissan fourms and alot of people seem to be confused where i come from we call it a bolt but was labled a nut in some places. its a screw with a hexigon head and there are 4 of them that bolt onto the wheel barring witch is attached to the hub. those 4 bolts are what i need the dimensions of.

Nah, you’re right. you need the BOLTS that hold the wheel bearing (w/hub pressed into it already) to the knuckle/spindle. the wheel bearing has flanges with holes that are threaded so no nuts.
I don’t know the size, i don’t think it’ll be on the net, best bet would be to remove it off your car or a parts car that someone is parting.
http://arrc.epnet.com/autoapp/8970/chiltonimages/8970/89708g13L.gif

number 14 is the hub bolt/studs
the bolt you need that screws into the wheel bearing isn’t numbered but its at the far left

exactley. if thats the case then i guess ill just have to find a parts car

maybe go to the dealership if you’re really stuck. looks like part # 43083-S13002

I got it off here http://www.courtesyparts.com/240sx-parts-s13-1989-1994/genuine-nissan-parts/axle-suspension/430-rear-axle/-c-1418_1419_1508_1512.html