Rebate Plan

september :frowning:

this whole thread, :picard:

jealous? :pimp:

Sept 17th… but I want to see #'s for Single with Child.

EDIT

I found these numbers. Interesting breakdowns.

woo hooo! Just in time to buy snow tires!

this has got to be fake (the dates part almost for sure), the formating of the file look half assed enough for me to not buy it.

ditto.

for realz…september it is

This would be really stupid if it is true - they wanted to get the money into the economy as soon as possible - so they should cut the checks as soon as they can.

They mentioned that it would take longer because they are in the midst of tax return season

i heard like a week or so ago we should all havw them by May or June

i can see may or june, this gives them time to see who filed what and claimed what, then they will know who is getting what

looks like ill be getting mine in the first round of mailings. 300 bucks aint much but hey ill take it.

Score. $600 in July. Just in time for Vegas!

isn’t it that u only get this rebate if u owe money on your taxes? if u don’t owe anything then u won’t b getting a check if what i’ve heard is correct

what about welfare recipient with 30 kids?

i dont think thats correct. that would defeat the whole purpose of what they are trying to do with this whole plan.

no its if they took taxes from you at all. If you have a real job, you pretty much qualify

they should have to take a drug test to get on welfare but this is another discussion lol

thats fine… also remember that im military and my job is finance, and our higher ups sent it down to us from their higher ups who sent it to them… i could be wrong, and it could be off, but ill believe them first