Rebroke my wrist!!!!!!!!!!

:frowning: Well the doctor only had me in a cast for 2 weeks then gave me a temp cast to put on n take off when i watch tv n so fourth. So i was playing with my god children last night and i fell on it agian n rebroke it! The upper ST.clair hospital now owns me,2 times in 3 weeks for 2 broken wrists…this sux!!! :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :bash: :bash: :bash:

Be more careful next time!!!

god childern,who let u do that?:smiley:

My best freind and his wife!!! :doh: I,m good with children bri,they love me. :finger:

that sucks dude… i bet that hurt like a bitch… :frowning:

Ya, i stood up and got all dizzy and quizy n felt like i was going to ralph,i felt like that for awhile till i got my vicodon at the hospital! It now hurts as i sit here…

get some more meds… jusit tell them you can’t sleep at night :kekegay:

i’m still game for a detail… just waiting until it’s a little nicer!!!

:blue: :blue: :blue: I did that last time and got 30 of em,this time i REALLY am in pain though…As far as the detail goes…just let me know n i,ll take care of ya sonny.

I talked to your limo guy and have a reservation for Friday for the big 13th birthday party. I’ll let you know how it went. Lindsay is so excited because the limo is coming to the school to get them.

tell the truth devin, there’s no shame in yankin your noodle.

Thank you laurie,let me know how it went,and cutty…thats not how i did it.lol :asshole

hope ya feel better take some meds n a couple bers youll feel good as new after you wake up :slight_smile:

mike, if you always mix meds and alcohol that would explain a lot :smiley:

ouch

Argh, that sucks… Don’t go back to St. Clair hospital after this time though, they are f’in horrible. I’d trust a witch doctor before I’d trust those assholes.

Yup,only reqason i went backs because i was just there only 3 weeks ago.

You should change your sig line to

SHE BROKE MY HEART AND I BROKE MY FUCKING WRIST

TWICE

:rofl:

done

hahaahah