recovery room sports bar

anyone check it out yet? heard its a bit pricey from a co-worker, i guess a glass of wine is $8(not too bad IMO) not sure about the food, i think i might check it out friday or saturday night

Which one? I think there’s 3 and possibly a 4th opening soon.

I’ve been to the ones in Albany and Troy, both very nice. Not the one on wolf rd though.

troy isnt bad

It’s alright, the food is nothing special. Beer prices are so-so.
Ask Sexonwheels about it. lol.

Oh yea, I forgot to say the venues are nice, but food is nothing special and beer prices are typical ($5ish).

Have spent $80 in 3 hours there… on just myself

… no food, just a few drinks

Damnn, the one i was talking about was on altamont it just opened within the past week i beleive, $5 mixed drinks isnt to bad for me ive been to places where its 7-8

yeah thats not too bad… guess it depends on the night. shots are ridiculous there though

we need to hit the bars lance, at bww you were rocking water sonnnn

I went to the one on wolf rd. every sunday this NFL season… There prices arent the best but some of there food is hit or miss… Wings were decent, Burgers were good everything else Ehhh… When my team loses I drink and the beer prices are on par with most places…

Been to the one in albany a few times, decent food, good draft selection, kinda $ for what it is though

Who the fuck orders wine from Recovery room? :rofl

It’s not bad, beers are good wings are decent.

I personally think their food tastes like shit and their beers are over priced

I think the one in Albany is the best. I’m checking out the one at Curry and Altamont tomorrow night, they’re doing a soft opening. Realistically I only like their wings. Beer is sort of pricey, even though I have to drink low-calorie beer-flavored water…

Was always wanting to go to the wolf road one since its like 5 minutes away from my house but since you guys are manily saying it sucks then ill pass on that .And stay with my wolfs111

RR Sucks

Is the one in Rotterdam open yet??

only thing cool about it was the tvs in the bathroom

Yeah its open, never been to wolfs1-11 everytime they want to to go i always have work in the morning :banghead