RedBull Silver, Blue, and Red

YESSS!!! Stewarts SF impact is the best energy drink IMO! 99 Cents a can or 6 for $5.49! Literally drink 1-2 a day!
Second best is Rockstar lemonade or Purple- costs twice as much doe!

Only came in this thread to see what Tracey had to say… Everyone else can fuck off…

Monster Import is, in my opinion the best energy drink on the market right now. Great tasting and it provides an ample amount of energy.

The only downside is the price of around $3 but then again a much smaller can of Red Bull is over the $2.50 mark at most stores.

You just want me to make more treatz! :hug

stewarts shit is pretty good actually, I’ve had one or two of them, taste like a slightly sweeter redbull

I heard from a few people that it was horrible but then I tried it and its actually quite good.

i had one freeze and explode in my truck once, it looked like sprayfoam insulation growing out of the can, shit cant be good for you :rofl

as for the flavored redbulls, i pretty much live off of redbull n vodka. best is the blue IMO followed by lime, red is just too sweet even with 2/3 vodka 1/3 drank

I have made the mistake of leaving energy drinks in a vehicle in frigid temperatures and had the joy of cleaning up the mess left behind. Atleast it isn’t a bad smell and luckily wasn’t beer that exploded.

Monster Lo-Carb or Stewart’s Impact energy drinks ftw!!!

Redbull just doesn’t taste as good as Monster

I love Red Bull. Everything else is garbage.

I like the Stewart’s refresher energy drink.the half n half shit or whatever it’s called.

Had some mt dew stuff the other day that was pretty good as well.

^^ What this guy said…

I can do an AMP if redbull is not availible though… thats about it

Drinkin’ the bluueeeee this morning!

How was it?

I’m buying a can of Red and Blue tonight for work.

The red leaves a bit of a weird after taste IMO, but the blueeeeee. Oh dear lord. If blue were a member, I would +rep the shit out of it.

http://tiwibzone.tiwib.netdna-cdn.com/images/tobias-funke-blue-myself.jpg

:rofl

I go thru 2 cans of the blue a day. Best color

NWS:

http://shift518.com/showthread.php?p=1030537#post1030537