Rediculousy small cannon

i cant believe the aim with that little thing

i would deffinitly buy at least one of these. Also wondering about the balloon filled with gas, dont you need a spark?

We made an air cannon at work and put a marble through the wall. Unfortunately it was the office wall. Luckily I wasn’t there at that point in time.

So on that note I am in for at least one.

You could make a pretty simple one, two same side plates out of plate with a solid square stock base, the barrel could be 1" solid stock drilled out twice.

Tried making one today. First I used a BB but the smallest drill was .177" and the BB’s were like .173". I didn’t have any black powder so I took the powder out of a fire cracker lol. That was probably part of my problem. The BB kinda just plopped out of the barrel. I than drilled the hole larger for a larger object that would fit more snug in the whole. The object got stuck on the way out. Tomorrow I will actually bore the hole out to be just right. I would not recommend just a drilled hole because it leaves the inside wall way to rough.

Edit:

I’m just going to make something like this instead. After coming across these cannons it makes taking the powder out of fire crackers kinda pointless…

i want a full size cannon that fires bowling ball sized ammunition. do you think the cops would be able to determine where it was fired from? if it was launched at a 45 deg angle?

anyone get a deal on cast iron piping?

i have a ton black powder and a coulpe bocce balls

bump

where/how much/when can I buy one of these

http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?161610-Is-a-cannon-legal-in-NY

He still hasn’t been raided by the cops. Hasn’t fired it much since that week he got it though.

Also in for mini cannon