FS: Blank Firing 9mm pistol by voltran

NOT A REAL GUN, DOES NOT FIRE PROJECTILE.

its a blank firing 9mm pistol made by ekol voltran model 8000. Flat silver. Includes 50 round box of blank rounds with only a few missing. Looks and feels like the real thing. I have a shoulder holster and hip holster too and plastic storage box. Fits gun, clip, ammo. They use these in the movies all the time. $100 /bo

so basically this is only good to hold up gas stations or be a bad boy and pretend yer an e thug?

sure. or for theatre, amateur video, authentic hallowen costume, impersonate a cop, scare the ever loving shit out of friends. i like playing with the action on it, this way you can do it without fear of accidentally shooting someone or yourself.

…or point it at the wrong person and get shot and killed.

+1

Why on earth would you even have this?

This Is A Great Way To Get Shot!

owning this cannot end well for whoever buys it

i love it

sell it to jdmallstars so he can pretend to dodge bullets

ILL TAKE IT!!! been looking for one of these.

Can you wait til the 2nd? I get paid bi-weekly

negative

someone buy this and use it to scare the shit out of speedped79

$10.00 to whoever does this. :headbang:

I WANT PM ME

anyone interested gimme a call. 940-7309 i have quite a few pms about it. first come first served.

as for why on earth i would have it, it was a prop for my studio. used it in some photo/video shoots. i would never actually carry it around, cuz if you ever pull it, the other guy probably has a real one, and then your fucked. my friend used it to scare his friends at a car shop though. he ran in the shop did the tv roll and fired it off like 5 times at them, they shit their pants.

Is ammo expensive for something like this?

^ Yes, I was gonna buy one to play with but ammo is crazy for them.

not too bad. normally like $30 for 50 but i found them for 20 here http://www.airgunwarehouseinc.com/um9mmpabl.html

i have the exact brand/box that they picture. No more than 10 missing from it.