remember that wind storm at the auto auction?(classic cars carnage inside)

That shit fucking sucks, especially for the all original cars.
Im sure theres a few that were previously unrestored that will now need to be completely fixed and have their value diminished.

God damnnnn if they are original, the GT500 and Cuda are worth more than most peoples’ homes!

exactly, that black 1962 ford had 38,000 original miles and d never been restored, im sure there were many other original cars that will now have be restore.

the hemi cuda convertible is work aprox 1.5 mill the gt500s are around 200k each, same with the superbirds, id love to see the final bill for all the damage.

Im reading a magazine now and its got articles about all original cars and how the owners are trying to keep them the way they were built back in the day with no resto work at all.

Now thats gonna be lost unfortunately.

That was painfull to look at.

unf for russo and steele ,they are resp as owners before they bring there cars there sign them into russo and steals possesion for vindicating and stuff on the cars .the good part about for them is russo and steal is the “clone” auction the auction is there for the cars barret jackson declines for not bein orig or full of noticable body work .sucks none the less i hope haggerty is well paid cause thats who there ins is thru

Ouch,those are some sad pics.

almost makes me want to cry!

Note to self-

Have auctions inside a warehouse.

no matter how much money some of those cars can’t be replaced… fuckin sucks

Guys you aren’t seeing the gold lining to this situation,

Prices on these cars are going to fall faster than that tent.

Lets go shopping

dibs on rattle canning that road runner flat green, throwing some battles on there, clamping the springs, and drifting it into a guard rail.

:rofl its a dumpy mopar anyways

some of the videos on youtube are heartbreaking too.

only cars that pulled any type of heartstrings with me are the two superbirds

Sucks!

+1 sucks.

Vid of tent collapse

i’d cry.

+1