Remember the Orange 180???

#1. You dont know what i look like, that picture was taken 2-3 years ago. when i was 18. Saying your not afraid of me is fine you havnt seen me live nor do you know the skills i aquire.

#2. Dont get me wrong but im going to the bings meet for the meet not to kick your ass. kicking your ass is just an added bonus and hell it will make my pre-lunch activities more interesting. Also i support Son240sx and other members as we are a tight community. I guess you can say tight like an asshole but im sure you know all about that one.

#3. You indicating you get more “Pussy” then everyone posted is a pure sense of being insecure. Aka your probably a virgin and if your not your probably paying for it.

Your immaturity is funny, This isnt high school but fuck maybe your still in highschool or failed to get your diploma. If this community is so “Gay” then why are you still here. To cause shit? and make trouble? Sorry to say it but we are all having a good laugh at you.

Stop being a faggot and or r leave the community and take your pos 180sx and yes it is a pos and shove it up your cum filled ass.