Remember the Orange 180???

You realy have nothing better to do waldo? Get a life faggot ill see you at bings, ur obviously not coming to ontario anytime soon so dont waste my time check me when ur around frenchy

he may look like a emo skater punk but atleast hes not a fat complete fruitcake like you with ur gay lover so stfu lol

See you dont know me at all. If you didnt you would tell me who you are. Ill see you at bings. as for having no life its tuesday night and i got school tomorrow whats your excuse? Pm me and tell me who you are.

You guys can keep kissing each others ass’s, I got better shit to do, ill be back in a few weeks to see what more you people got to say, the other forums are loving this, you guys are making me famous! And trust me, you guys arent making son240 look good, should learn who your talking to before you become so mouthy, I atleast did my research lol.

262 replies holy fuck LOL.

hmm lets see how big he is ok then. you wont give him your id why not me im not to far away this time ill come to you faggot?oh wait your a punk bitch that wont do shit just keep repeating yourself faggot faggot faggot three times in one paragraph doze do you even know what a paragraph is?

Free posts for me agian

Almost at 2000!

waiting 30 seconds sucks

i still need 199 more post to get the number i want…

good idea lol

this is the most active thread, wtff is happening here.

yea i was gunna say damn this thread got serious turn around

Me and doze have taken things to a pm matter. Mods close this thread up.

This really is a jammin thread I dont even want it to be closed lol

does this DOZE still own the car.?

lol fanboy… ey did all 10+ of your cars have paint issues?

Dozer!! Will any of these guys bet cash on some drift events? You should take advantage of all this and call them out, I know who my moneys on ha-ha! I will defiantly make a trip to Toronto for this, you know you have our support! If you want I can have 400+ people come back you up on this thread, i feel ashamed for making a son account but I just had to see this with my own eyes! If the lfs community seen this shit would hit the fan!

Most of my cars yes, I have never in my life had a perfect paint job car, always has something wtong. The skyline was too low, but I beat the shit out of every car I own, thats why I dont care to spend mad $ on a paintjob, id rather not have the headache lol

lol race for pinks… hope he doesnt pull a nick hogan.

Who is really going to race for pinks? I think you been watching too much fast and furious, dont we have green ownerships? lol