Remember the Orange 180???

so i figure you still own the car. my deepest sympathies…

STFU lol bet cash on what lol plz plz plz STFU

WOW to be honest what else did you possibly expect when you posted your car on here for so much money…This is a 240 owners club, people on here know these cars in and out. From fixing them to selling them to getting parts or selling parts… Bottom line it’s totality ridiculous what you tried to do and funny…

I vote to sticky this

where’s Fobwall when you need him

Who cares it was still better then any s13 ive seen here or on kijiji for sale in ontario…From what I seen A lot of the son240sx people dont know much, sure you always got people probably like you who know your shit, but the 15k asking price wasnt for you. A person who knew his shit could have came maybe offer $8000 I would have took it for a quick profit. Its just the point in a year or 2 from now if I wanna sell, the asking price was 15 so I can always get 10 easy taking every aftermarket parts, sell the lowenhearts on the side for at least 4k easy. Think what you want but I know what im doing, no need to get a offended. You have no idea how many times I have successfully sold cars for probly 6 times what I paid.

The real question is what do you guys expect? all you do is hate, so you will get hated on. This is why son240 has a bad rep, you guys think your cool because your a bunch of sheep in herds ganging up on people? Well your not, the fact is how many of you have been in real races? how many of you have drifted at the track? I would be cool if I had a stock redtop with a lip 15’'rims and shity suspension right? most of you guys are a bunch of track virgin hardparkers so gtfo lol.

Actually a vast majority of the people who posted in this thread have tons of track time, in all categories as well, just no one has gloated about it.

I know you do and a few, but I dont believe a vast majority has tons of track time. Like who lol?

If I wasn’t so lazy I would go through the 7 pages to get you user names.
Actually come to think of it, I still wouldn’t do it. My laziness overpowers me…LOL

EDIT: Fuck it. I’m just sitting in class anyways doing fuck all.
One second!

EDIT2: yea…still way to lazy.

lol not me but lots of street experience though lol ppl can vouch for me

Noone cares bout how much profit you made or w/e this is a public forum…
But if you asked 8-9gs that would’ve been a good deal

You had the black s13 at shannonville right? But clearly someone cares, they cared enough to make a huge fuss over this. I tried to be nice but you guys have been nothing but rude from the start. I love my 180sx so I wish we could just leave it at that.

lol not me but lots of street experience though lol ppl can vouch for me

keez or martino? both black 180s

i have NEVER seen you at a drift event

LOL^^^he would know

yo dozedrift thing got huge cause your a green dick licking fag.

not cause of your over priced 180sx :smiley:

if you wasnt a green dick licking fag this would of stoped around 3~4 pages. lol lol lol lol lol

What the hell is LFS community? Google only brings up Live for speed?

It’s the “Looking for sex” male homosexual forum - they coordinate sexual meetings in public washrooms, bars, etc.

Don’t ask me how I know.

LMAO

Greatest response yet.