Remember the Orange 180???

what is wrong with this guy, firrst itz 15k then 20 and now 30
did he do some serious mods to the car??

really…thats a douchie statement…

haha hilarious… he bought it for 7k, got told that it was rice and tried to flip it for double XD

in the kijiji add did he paint the damn firewall or is that rusted to hell

On facebook, hes like" Look people on a 240 forum love my car, they even take pics of me randomly driving"

:confused:

…anybody notice he wrote “pussy magnet” at the bottom of his FS ad on kijiji??

yea i noticed that, also noticed the engine had a "“fresh rebuild 10k ago”, prolly why its up there for 30 now…

ROFL i just noticed that.

i agree. wtf?
and he spelled pussy wrong…

linky please?

LOL

“Colour Gold”

… word

he should of added that we laugh at him all the way home… and the pics go on the rice pages. i dont know why he thinks its a big deal to have an S15 motor, big rims, big wing and a carrot colored car! all the 5 year olds must be impressed.

Ya def just went to Right Drive to see that 180, holy fuck! They were ripping it right as I got there, perfect timing for sure.

Yo that thing is sick as fuck. Give me 5 days with it and… goddamn. Make some new wing mounts, real wheels, paint it, swap orange interior peices.

The dash is so sick! same with the moulded gauges.

rice over race, every day.

ahmed disclaimer
no sarcasm used in this post

+1 hold fuck is right :slight_smile:

ive saw this car its super clean, and turns alot of heads

a man after my own heart! hahahahahahahahaha I thought the same thing!

I love how the only person who’s seen this car in person gives a good comment lol, other then jesse but I really don’t know what he thinks. Anyway the cars wing is gone, lowenhearts are for sale, car is going in for paint next week. The cage isn’t in yet but its getting there. No ones seen under the hood so I am not even going to get into details. You guys ever stop to think maybe I wasn’t planning on selling the car? The price is clearly a joke, all tho I have had some interesting offers…Stop with all the hate, put ur money where your mouth is.

Oh yeah I also have the full new mint interior, I will agree I hate painted interiors, I will be keeping the double dash though.