Remember the Orange 180???

Hell yeah man and you can crash full speed and not die! lol. I look forward to the full gt5 I hope they improve car damage and physics, should be fun.

Its all about the kijiji tv deals, the hdmi cord was $175 alone though such a rip off! I was using a 52’’ toshiba for a bit but it wasn’t big enough so picked up the 62’’ kijiji deal lol. I only got a 42’’ sony flat screen in my bedroom but it does the trick

i bet you i can smoke you on suzuka track with my eyes closed :smiley:

you use clutch? or no clutch

oh well 32 inch tv does the tricks for me dou lol

hey doze if you want a good build become a member and look up dave briggs and his race car or pick up the latest issue of pas-mag and you`ll see his camo s14 sitting along with tanner foust

did he go to formula d or something ^^

After this got quoted 3 times or so I searched. I searched, I found, and made a mess…needless to say coke came out of 3 holes.

hahahahhaa what the shit was that in car video of dozedrift or w/e…dude you made such an intense straight line rip to only brake for 4 seconds and rip a sloppy 2nd gear street drift Fuck i <3 yOUUUU!!!

i dont even know why im putting things here, fuck me
[y]K80tX_fOqCw[/y]
[y]cGBPygDkJx8[/y]
[y]a-WT9PUgwm4[/y]

if your too stupid, pants car is the green one. I own the black one. In no way am i a pro driver but id slap the tits out of your mouth.

faakk off now ayyyy mate?

lol? that setup is baller!!! Im a vidiet myself and Love racing games…it’s tempting me to mock something up myself ha ha

keez makes me blow my wad.

hahah…whomp whomp

fuck man… those vid is straight teaser video. fuck.

you guys got me twiching again wtf man

^ i have that same problem

I dunno what ya’ll are talking about but having gauges set up for a game is HOMO…

Agreed its abit too much. not a gamer myself i prefer the real factor that gaming cant supply. Not to mention doze your setup its ill but thats money that could be spent on your ride.

Oh well

All the gauges work…

http://i702.photobucket.com/albums/ww22/zorlac63/thisthreadfails.jpg

…on a brighter note!

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g35/excelzx3/hellaflush/3500.jpg

The perfect wheel gap!!!

Co-Sign perfect fitament

HEY!! you wanna get sued??? get your own word… this is one free pass

still waiting on that picture with the hate.

I wanna play video games at Doze house!!