repair shops in sauga/etobicoke?

can anyone recommend me to any good but decent priced repair shops? i’m strapped for cash so im on a tight budget. thanks.

What do you need done… there are some guys on this site that can probably help…

if its damage to the body i suggest http://canada411.yellowpages.ca/mp/ON/ETOBICOK/Galaxy%2BAuto%2BCollision%2BLtd/416/2555575/12%2BQueen%2BElizabeth%2BBoulevard/Etobicoke/M8Z1L8/0/1/0000000000000924620009300007.html

They do prime work and if you pay in cash they will cut the price.

i need to change the engine crossmember, lower control arm and tie rods. (all for the passenger side) nothing big. i’ve got some quotes and seemed pretty high. so im just trying to shop around. I already have the parts needed.

Look up GTA auto leasing, ask for LEO.

alright cool thanks. by any chance do you know their going rate?

he doesnt charge straight off the books, hes a good guy. One of the best mechanics in the GTA, go there and talk to him, bring a coffee for him too (double double) and he’ll hook you up. GTA is located at Islington south and queensway right accross the street from performance improvements.

that’s near North Queen Auto isn’t it. and there’s next level automotive around there too. ya i’ll give him a call to see what his quote is. thanks
i’m hoping something around the figures of $300.

north queen auto is at shorncliffe and north queen. but yea, that’s not too far from islington and queensway.