rescue me

anybody else watch the show rescue me on FX? i think its been a really good show so far (3rd season).

what does everyone else think (for those who watched it)?

badass show. " where did the retard go? "

i try to, but i miss it alot

Great show. Denis Leary did an awesome job with this show.

I’m thinking Tommy’s brother died in this episode.

one of my fav. shows on TV.

I’ve seen all 3 seasons and its all been quality.

franco is my boy.

i think the dad’s gonna die and his brother’s gonna be paralized. then the x wife is gonna wanna go back to tommy with his brother’s unborn child

dad???

you mean the chief?

the dad moved in with lou’s uncle

nope his brother died…chiefs ok

wtf they have another sister…so what is that now 2 boys 2 girls and then the half brother and half sister?

good show…i got to watch season 3

Janet needs punched in the vagina.

well i don’t know how to start a poll but do you think that one firefighter ( i think they call him probee) is gay or not?

dude he is gay

i was thinking the same damn thing…shes a twat

and i think mike swings both ways

Best show on TV IMO. I’ve seen every episode since the start. Seasons are too short, though. They don’t replay like all the other shows (CSI & others) to cheapen it up. The cast is awsome. As long as it stays out of the public eye, it will be a good show. Too many people find out about it, they will soften it up.

Mike is definately gay. Shawn is a chooch. Franco is cool, Tommy is cool, Leu (Kenny) is hilarious, cheif is cool (hope he is ok, though - I think he is an excellent actor for the part), Sheila is a nut case, & Janet needs punched in the cooch.

couldn’t have said it better

its one of my Fav. shows too…ive seen all of them

Franco is my boy…tommys cool & shawn & Lou crack me up

great show & yeah it is a short season.