Retarded washburn kid lol, funny shit

exactly my point, nobody expects it :thumbup

My car may not trap the same as it but, it weighs twice as much and ill tree the shit/60 foot the shit out of 90% of this forum.

I liked this thread better 3 pages ago when it still still about that faggot Washburn.

let morgan also know your trying to beat the kid with the white camaro SS as me and him get along great…

fuck you ALL im goin to play COD black ops.

this is true.

LMFAO wut a tool you are for saying that hahahahahahahaha…

Im sure he values your friendship over the $10k ill probably end up paying him this winter.

BTW, he gets along with my friend sexys2000 as well and me and him personally got along ok talking shit about the fat ugly slut for sale running out of gas in the parking lot lol.

Cause noone races at the strip, but love critiquing people who do… Your comparing your car to his(smokinss) on the highway not strip, then your comparing a car that weighs a 1000 pounds less with the same amount of hp if not more on the highway to his… The s2000 will fucking rape it…

hmmm im in the 90% i think

wut

im not saying im friends with him. Im saying he knows exactly who I am as my car has been on his dyno a few times and he has came to several car meets and I have a few friends that go to him. Im sure he would just enjoy hearing your story about wanting to house me. Thats all im saying.

I hear ya, john. I was just saying that he had a car on me from 40-1whatever we ran till both times.

Yea I am on the hunt for a galant vr4 as its the only dsm I have yet to own other then a gst spyder

I’m speaking of being in a s2000 with over 600whp doing pulls… I don’t know what daves will do, but I’m sure he will do it right.

No, pete. You can launch your car and 60 foot it. Ill be honest with that, even though youre a douche.

me and RT ran motor/motor. I wasnt using the bottle…I would expect to get raped by the s2k without the bottle. Im not dumb.

awh why :frowning:

SOUNDED like you were saying he was gonna turn down working on my car becuase you guys are the best of buddies LOL

Thats it I am going to build a awd dumper to crush your awd dumper:ahh

LOL

uh no.