Retarded washburn kid lol, funny shit

havent ridden a bike in a couple months. dont worry ill have something to throw in the bench racing contest soon enough.

Why? If that was the case why do people that dont race professionaly dump 30k into N/A hondas to make them as fast as a simple $5k turbod honda? And if THAT was the case, id just spray the s2k and call it the day, those cars come with factory built internals from the factory, itd handle it no problem.

just doesnt make sense to me 80k to beat a care with 7k lol. idk

Who gives a shit I am pumped for race warz

Also doesnt make sense to spend $30k on an N/A honda build when you can spend $5k on a turbo kit and run the same time :banghead

lol, he keeps talking and I have a problem with not responding so until he stops I guess this will keep going lol.

we can haz enjoyable time watching these guys with fast cars in our turds.

:thumbup
and no ur wrong.

you can sit and film from inside my hatch fucker.

race warz 2011.

Haha now I have to go out and buy the ultimate sleeper project:ninja

Wheres that fast turbo gran prix?

1998 Pontiac GTP… COMING THIS SPRING

Everyones dream builds have about 4 months to be finished before Lebanon valley… Ssmokinss your an acception because you don’t go to the track though because you work too much… Nick, your car doesn’t trap nearly as high as a s2000 with 500+hp bro, you can’t compare him pulling a car length on you to this… If his car really has the hp and runs like it’s supposed to, that thing is gonna be a fucking missile on the highway… Dave you gotta put some money into that thing… U need at least 600hp or more to compete with alexs turtle

wow… both thinking pontiacs at the same time… this sucks

whos gettin a pontiac?

id say a nice 1984 relient k

Yea some thing totally sleeper that if it bounces off a guardrail who gives a shit

http://videosift.com/video/Grandmas-Reliant-K-Car-Drag-Races-Turbo-Supra

I dont even mind being slower than Alex as long as it beats smokins lolol… Alex swares ill get at LEAST a 50whp increase from the synapse mani so first thing I do when It gets here from ca is that and the cams, springs and retainers… Then dyno to see where im at

All joking aside, get a $2500 dsm man, dump $4k into it and run mid to low 11’s