Retarded washburn kid lol, funny shit

who has a 540hp s2k?

i can post a video of a 346hp sti with 3 people in it smoking a cam/intake/headers/exhaust/tune 07 gt mustang… does that make me the winner?

Never said car was fastest car in area, never said car would beat code blue, have you even read thread? ssmokin talks shit and ill dump $80k into car to MAKE it beat his and only his car.

apparently not you. so quit bench racing until you do.:rofl

I cant post a fun vid of a nice fast car? :ponder:facepalm

540 meant BMW 540 you retard, wow, you fail.

i wasnt referring to your 540 BMW comment. i was picking 540hp because that would put the cars about even adjusting for power/weight differences. YOU fail.

Im gonna beat you all. How about that.

travis, im 600 on a 150…I am tuned up to a 200 shot…200 shot opens alot of doors…

sweet. lets bench race. ready GO!

I WIN.

that would suck because I have less then 7k in mine

Good excuse but I dont believe you, you mistook me talking about my bmw 540 for 540hp on an s2k :rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

does it really matter as long as I win?

Travis… you’re gonna need to upgrade to compete with these guys

http://www.uh.edu/engines/bicycle.gif

lol, I wouldnt be as heartbroken if you won as if ssmokin won.

so youd spend 80k to beat a car that has 15k (sorry drew, no idea how much) into it? leaves me scratching my head

no it doesnt.

my point was clearly that if you dump that much into your car to beat me, is kind of funny.

Bahahahaha. Pwned.

[quote=LKSi;724911]Travis… you’re gonna need to upgrade to compete with these guys

I woulda bought travis’s car in a heartbeat if he was selling it, the potential of those cars are rediculous and id probably drive that bitch yr round lol.

no problem. I have less then 7k in go fast mods into my car and that includes drag radials and suspension.