Retarded washburn kid lol, funny shit

No, I DO understand this which is why I dont understand how YOU dont? Your car is so terribly proportioned in all of those catagories, s2k is such a perfect car idk why I’ve never owned 1 before, only car on the market with a perfect 50/50 front to back ratio.

CF hood and trunk will make you loose less then 100lbs combined. Interior you would be lucky to gain another 80. Your over exaggerating your numbers big time.

I leave my interior in…makes it better just to run down cars that are gutted.

Stock 540 with a 300 shot is gonna send the pistons past the fucking moon.

what? dude, are you blind? Where have you been?

F-bodys are one of the most popular drag racing cars out there for a reason. How is my car and setup so un-proportioned?

enough benching. build it. race it. brag after the win. this e-penis measuring contest is depressing.

Im putting my shit back together. But, its hard being a fatty.

How is that big time? lol… And it doesnt make anything better, makes it look like you didnt wanna gut your interior is all lol, I LIKE the LOOK of gutted interiors just as much as the weight reduction so it doesnt matter to me… Dude, theres really no sense of talking about it now, were talking months away, just give up, stop talking until the time comes and move on to a new subject… When the time comes THEN we’ll talk.

I can bench because I have the shit to back it up. This dude doesnt even have the car yet and has plans to take me down LOL. More power to him, if he can do it.

but I will say this, Most of the people I have ran on here, that thought I was going to get molested by, didnt happen.

Actually 540s are very well built motors, I know a guy who ran 150 shot and tracked the car like two dozen times in 1 season AND drove it daily… Granted thats HALF the nos but still.

Yeah, big big difference from 150-300.

Dude, its not even like I started this, you started talking shit, I talked back, someone brought up the idea of us racing and I agreed. Again, lets DO wait until I have the car and I rip apart the head and see wuts up down there, then we can talk more… K cupcake?

you have a point, however… noones racing anything with this white shit flying through the air. no im not talking about more of johns knuckle children. im talking snow. give it 4 months and we can bring this topic back up then if L4B even has this car ready by then.

yah, just a little.

sure buttercup.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Td5YZMkkGPU :slight_smile:

drew ill have something for you in 2012 but im calling you out now. when i get my alcohol funny car you dont stand a chance!!!

o god no!

no, in all honesty, id love to see this race… a 540hp s2k and a 600hp catfish would be a good run…from 60-160

you can post videos of cars that arent yours all day, it still doesnt change a thing. I can post camaro’s running those times, all motor hanging the wheels…at the end of the day its still not my car so it doesnt matter. I never understood why people thought posting videos of other cars, to prove a point because it doesnt.

so when did this turn into “i bought, but havent driven, the fastest car in the area and smokinss/codeblue gonna get mopped up” thread?