Retarded washburn kid lol, funny shit

Im DEF racing come spring, however the only serious thread will be against ssmokin as I NEED to permanantly shut his mouth… Tho I can predict the aftermath “Well my car only has $7k into it and is heavy so idc, my vagina hurts, I need to douche”

lol, trust me, when you finally DO have the funds, you wont wanna do it either haha.

You wont permanently shut my mouth.

and I NEVER have used how much money I have into it, or the weight as a excuse…

smokin is a good racer, as bad as he and i get fired up we always have a good time racing, over, and over, and over again.

I definately want the Shelby Charger. I almost bought one right before the Mustang but the rotted unibody rail prevented that. I just like those cars.

Ive always liked sleepers, especially shit box cars nobody would expect. Ive thought about buying a 4 door Fairmont or Falcon and swapping over the Mustang’s drivetrain too.

I was pissed when my friend’s father sold an '85 Cavalier hatchback with 33k original miles for $250. I told him I wanted the car but he didnt think I was serious. I was gonna make it an autocross type car.

you KNOW I fall into that 10%.

Pete, I say shit to ya cause your Pete. I cant help it.

I think we have raced more then anyone tho. I prolly have 500 miles on my shit from running you this year. (exaggerated of course)

probably is and you prolly do, in all honesty, only reason im dogging on the guy is cuz he was talking shit, my original impression at the car meet was that he was a stand up guy.

haha right

he is a stand up guy. good fella sometimes

Im more of a sit down guy, myself. Lets racez

No problem! Just need to possibly get the high boost toon touched up in the spring

Yep, if you say you’re gonna race you always do.

There are a lot of good people on this site. It’s just easy to get revved up behind a keyboard. I get along well with everyone that I’ve met from here, even if we had differences on the site in the past.

sometimes?!?!?

FUCK YOU PETE

I like to run my mouth, about running cars. It was born in me…very competitive person as it comes from my family. My sister won the Womens championship 2 years in a row in motocross, I won 3rd overall in quad Am district 3, 3 years in a row, use to race BMX bikes right after I learned how to walk etc…

my quad sits on a stand in the garage. I dont race it anymore so I use my ADHD at the keyboard and in my right foot.

Wish I had Pete’s reaction on tape the first time I hit it from 2nd in the Evo, ha

same. I wish I had his reaction the time he was on 93, and I sprayed him after I told him I wouldnt. He was PISSED and I almost PISSED my pants. It was beyond hilarious.

Pete, you know it was!

Ha, he basically re-lived his first orgasm in my pass seat

haha yea it was unreal

thats why your not a stand up good fella ALL the time

I didnt think he has ever had one?

LOLLLLLL. Welcome to the sneaky part of me.