Retarded washburn kid lol, funny shit

oh gee. Drew trying to spray people when he says he wont? No, never. Not this guy.

I tried to spray you. Didnt want to work for me.

You probably got some out ya jew.

There is a raping on it’s way next season, just be sure you are prepared and your anuses are all relaxed when it comes for you.

For some stupid reason I thought that it was a FWD car that love4boost was driving… duhh

Is it the one currently at synapse with the puked clutch?

The problem with drew is his fucking gearing is wicked ass low.

AND HE HAS THE BITCHEST HORN IN THE WORLD.

is what you got goin on supposed to be a secret? how much do those verts weigh, you have a vert f body right?

pfffftttt my car is slow drew lolol , shit the best i got was a 11.3 at 119 ." feel free to fix if ya want " love for ill give ya dig run ?

lol

na trust me. Nothing came out.

thanks bud! 4.10’s FTL. That will be changed this winter.

no, this car he is talking about is in Cali. He doesnt even have it yet.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2000-Honda-S2000-Convertible-Red-Black-Turbo-charged-/220706128856?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item33631c43d8

I really dont understand why you are trying to say here.

:rofl:rofl:rofl

rep

99 Z28 convertible, weight is ~100lbs over a T-top car… no more 11.9x @ 11x MPH for me.

well how much do they weigh? auto trans right? well it looks like we will have enough of an elite faction on shift that we need to start a special 1% club lol

Official #2 member right here <<<

this is only a Domestic Elite, right?? :wink:

you can lose 100lbs just by cleaning out your damn trunk you fool.

This is fun.

because if i say people wont belive me , but seein as you heard it second hand from a witness it wont look so bad lolol

oo are you talking about how your car REALLY ran 11.1 @ 122???

:wink: