retarted local 350z owner

Sorry guys had to share this one. So while talking to my girlfriend last night she slipped into conversation that a friend of her sisters (its a guy so no female driver) got his 350 stuck in her driveway. i was amazed by this because her driveway is almost perfectly flat. it has a slight grade towards the street. so how could you possibly get stuck leaving. well i didnt pay any attention to it until i stopped by their house tonight for dinner and noticed the car still sitting there. i can tell he tried to move the car around in the driveway and it just slid to one side and he left it there. i then had to go see what tires he had on it. and then i discovered he had bridgestone re760sports… a very nice summer tire but worthless in anything cold. not only that they are bald as shit and almost to the cords on the inside edge. i also found out he apparently brags about how he has two other cars some volvo and a truck. WTF!!! this truly amazes me and i cannot wait to meet him in person ti ridicule the shit outa him. i will post pics soon just so you guys see how hilarious this is

cliff notes… friend of friend got 350 stuck because he’s a retard and drove it on bridgestone re760sport tires. he’s a retard…

I am willing to bet that the clown can barely afford the car if he can’t even afford to keep safe rubber on it.

tell him to call me for new tires. LOL

Sounds kinda like somebody I know but he doesnt have any other cars. He would be the type to do what this guy did though.

Tell him to man up and get a GTO.

Sounds retarded. Take his car, make him walk.

actually my girls dad is kinda annoyed he leaves a stuck car in the driveway with possibly more snow coming and doesnt even leave the keys so we can either move it or tow it outa the way with one of our cars. and its not like my girls dad is a car noob the guy races formula v and flags f1 events and works at limerock. this kid is not like in this household. :lol

and jvg i might still have one of your cards… i will put it in his wiper with a not saying call for tires… :lol

x zero

is it silver?

:facepalm

my bros 7 had summer tires on it last winter and took it out a few times, horrible… fucking horrible…

has all seasons right now cuz its not really a winter car and it actually moved around inthe snow today, we got a foot over night, had to move the cars for the plow

yes its silver

Jim, you mean he’s a Ratard

I wanna see some pixz of this thing stuck for added hilarity.

You know what else is retarded? Your spelling of the word retarded in the thread title…

Yesssss you’re the new Kramer/E36M3.

Lol…nice sig^

Jim, get tow straps out and yank that pile out of the driveway, then park the jetta in its place. When he gets all bent, tell him… Look man the jetta is clearly a superior car to your 350Z or your a retard that cant drive your car and/or have the brains to find some salt and a shovel.

I saw a complete boob yesterday too. I went to the gas station in town to get some Kero and this yound little boy in his red 98 mustang V6, with an intake and exhaust was reving at me as i walked by the front of his car and went to get in my subaru. Not only was i already rolling my eyes at the monster v6 rumble from under the hood, but he was on soem ugly 17’s with what looked like walmart tires converted to drag radials. As i get in my car this kid rolls his window down and asked me if I knew of any good drifting spots that still had snow?!@!?!# LOL I told told him to try the one next to the closest tow truck garage so it wont take too long pulling your V6 mustang with bald tires off the light poles in the parkign lot, closed my door and left.

He might be related to the 350Z guy!

what a retart

or he just didn’t know it. I had people come into Jiffy Lube when I worked there and informed them that there was a metric ASSLOAD of cords popping through the tire was so worn down. Shit was on the drivers side too. Figured you’d notice that walking to your car, but nope, people are stupid.