Review: Hybrid Connection

:tup: They did a perfect job fixing my Honda.

:tup: They’re a bunch of cool ass dudes.

:tdown: I STILL DON’T HAVE MY GODDAMN CRUNK JUICE!

So, if all you care about is having someone do a badass job on yo whip…go to hybrid…

If you want crunk juice…you may be better off calling Lil jon…he might get it before Lil Don…

Jerks

yeah, wtf… where is my effin crunk juice!!!

seriously though… don fixed the cackord 2x in 3 weeks, and did an awesome job at a really reasonable rate.

plus all the dudes that work there are pretty rad. :tup:

Except that dude who answers the phone…

Listen motherfuckers. Crunk is on the way. UPS is the suxorz. I will drop it off as soon as it arrives. I will even wrap it up with a bow

your getting the juice via ups ? by the time it arrives all the cans will be split open …

hell … ups can loose a 250# tranny thats in a crate … and that takes retard level skilz

the last case I bought a few of the cans were pretty dented. I doubt lil john would have let them leave his basement like that…

:tdown: to ups

It better have a bow on it…or so help me god…

hsahahahahahahahahaaha im gonna el kabong you with my super shreddin axe, aka guitar hero plastic geetar

we shall fight to the death, the weapon…plastic guitars!

FIGHT!!!

can you wrap my Z in a bow next time I bring it out / pick it up? :wink:

Everything from Hybrid should come gift wrapped.

Im gonna gift wrap a turd for you. And then inject Jam with dirty dish water

I dont care what it is, as long as it has a bow on it and says crunk juice

that was actually fedex. and BTW thankyou fedex for using shitty scales and weighing my 250lb tranny at 136 :tup:

Another day…another day without getting crunk…

i mean rly.

let me know when the crunk comes in… They go through 6 packs of redbull like water at Daryll’s. Figure I should show them the light, and by light I mean delicious sex in an orange and black can.

i also want crunk juice. i took these bad boys with me when i went to PA to get tuned

I got a tracking number, should be here already. Too many people shipping turkeys and pies this holiday weekend :stuck_out_tongue: I have 5 cases coming. One is spoken for by WhineyJay :stuck_out_tongue:

i’ve never had crunk juice.

jay share some with me. it’s only fair i brought you damn girl scout cookies.