RHD 94 celica gt4 f/s or trade

so i bought this off of G.T.R. and now my insurance company changed their mind and decided not to insure me due to it being rhd.
I have been looking all over the place for insurance and it`s looking really slim. I have called almost everybody and have gotten a straight up “No”.
Silver Wheels will insure the car but I need a daily driver, which I don’t have.

car will come saftied and e-test is still valid. I have all the papers for this car ready to go.
6500 firm without the wheels
7500 firm with the enkei frp01’s

throw me your possible trades. interested in: nissans, toyotas, lexus, hondas, acuras non RHD

i put on two winters and a few bulbs in order to safety this vehicle
no test drives unless there’s a downpayment of at least $1000.

here’s the orignial post:
"Car is in great shape low kilometers tastefully done and runs strong sports a two liter single turbo engine with add ons such as exhaust intake and blow off valve car has had all maintenance work done including timing belt water pump front wheel bearings and a recent oil change car has had a lot of work done and has been well looked after interior is clean never smoked in and everything works as it should

Greddy Type RS BOV
Enkei RPF1 with star specs
Nur Spec R cat back exhaust
Nardi personal steering wheel
Apexi intake
Just had an oil change done with Royal Purple and greddy filter
Car has 87,000kms
Car is located in Mississauga

bump 6500obo

bought winter tires for it.
just got an is250.

if you have a daily driver I have an insurance company that will insure this for $200/year. call me at 6479820171. rex.

great car, GLWS

I know someone who is selling a nice set of Megan coilovers for this car.
If anyone is interested - LMK

still for sale. throw me an offer.

wanna trade? 87 rx7 and 91 s13? rx7 has 119,000k, never winter driven, s13 needs tlc…

David trying to reduce space. Thank you for the interest though. Willing to work on the price if interested

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

definitely interested! lots of pics of the rx7, its all original, except for the radio!

6000 obo. its off insurance now.

$5500 obo

Ok boys OBO time. dropping my pants for this car.I’m looking for a quick sale or I need to trade for a big body sedan, cuv, suv or pick up. I have twins on the way and need to give up this baby for two babies on the way. Please be gentle with the OBO offers…

Still have this thing? I sent you a PM…

Sold long time ago