Ricers are retarded

okay so i have my car for sale on forums/classifieds/myspace etc etc

i get an email from a guy offering me his cavy straight up for my eclipse
this thing is riced the fuck out. everything but the wing: stickers, neons (in and out) cheap ass rims, stock suspension…come on right…oh wait the mesh grill in the front of his stock body and its a auto.

in my ad it says dont offer me a stock metro (no offense to turbo93metro) for my car. i guess a cavy is like a m3 compared to a metro to him

after yelling at him and calling him everything but a white boy he tells me its got a v8 in it from a mustang 5.0!!! haha ill get some pics of this thing and you tell me if its got a 5.0 in it. he then tells me he will dust me in any car i have… i simply told him to go watch tokyo drift 1 more time and then did some quotes from Fast and the Furious. (he has yet to respond)

i just felt like venting

thanks for your time haha im sure i wasted it like he wasted mine

what do u drive ?

I was going to post pictures but he made his profile private so I cant see them anymore! but check out what he wrote to me…

A THOSE ARE OLD PIC! O RUN ANY TIME BITCH AND KICK DUST IN YOUR FACE!
----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Mar 19, 2007 9:28 PM

DUDE FUCK OFF FOR REAL !
Date: Mar 19, 2007 9:22 PM

yea ok thats on u that cav. has a v 8 form a Mustang 5.0!!! my bad but that was a hell of a trade but never mind . cause my cav. is hell of a lot quicker any ways and your not the one losing out it would of bin me !! but never mind!
Date: Mar 19, 2007 8:56 PM

check out my cavalier and tell me if u will consider a trade my cav.for your Eclipse

my 98 eclipse gsx and 91 240sx

arnt they rice cars too…:booty:

j/p but ya those types are the ones that give imports a bad rep

eh atleast you didnt get the old check scam email yet…

ive gotten plenty of them, i get about 10 emails a day on the car an 8 are spam…

im not a ricer. my cars arent riced… i got rims on my eclipse and thats it. other than that it looks stock. no painted interior, no neons, no shopping car spoiler.
haha i dont even own a fast and the furious

spoilers are the hotness dog.

so are stickers and nitrous purge and i mean jsut the purge! yes there is a civic in cincy that just has a purge kit

I get em when I sell cars too… fnf paint jobs, huge wings, slammed, etc… lol!

i wish i got those i get stock dodge avengers and piece of shit half riced autozone special cavys. the best offer i got was a 95ish explorer, but it was only 2wd and v6. if it was a v8 4x4 i would of been all over that shit

you’re both :greddy:

yea you right

you just realized ricers are retarded?

ive only had a few personal experiences in the once rare, but now growing breed known as the ricer. Im going to go Steve Irwin on a ricer one day and film it.
Isnt she a beaut mate? ahha

wait wait wait…so this dude claimed he dropped a rustang 5.0 into a chevy…who the hell would go from chevy to ford…moving backwards are we

this post is worthless without pics

he made his myspace private thats where he was messaging me at.

is his link if you want to see pics try to get him to add you

ok all, im putting my big ass piss everyone off wing to good use. i friended him im tryin to get pics…haha, lets see how it goes.

its people like that, that give cavalier owners a bad name.