Ricers

whoa dam thats a pimp teggy LOL

this one was at canadian tire scarborough

this one was up at centennial college

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb200/noopzs/2.jpg

near York Uni, Timmies, Dual exhaust FWD pontiac rice.

That is CoopLe… he is baller with the two tone champaign… anyways no one should be bashin anybody’s car till they own one themselves…[/QUOTE]

lol … true … but then again … it depends on how far you take it… if it is just something small like this… and you actually take into consideration the cars that you post. then anyone is entiled 2 his or her opinon, it’s just that anyone that takes that over the limit is accountable for his or her statement. anyways… my bad if i took a pic of anyone’s car and called it rice ( on this forum) but i doubt i did :S

true say, just get that s13 already… lol

LOL
every time I see threads like this, the Ricer Song pops into my head…

“My Honda has FIVE turbos… count them!”

lol well then ill show these 2
http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg129/punkedsilvia/DSC00035.jpg

This one is just a gem

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg129/punkedsilvia/DSC00034.jpg

yeah and i have the 2 tone red and black, that make me baller? (matt your not alowed to say anything lol)

i own one? the one i own is 2 tone? and mine is rice?

i admire matts car… the passenger side of it lol

hey fastback240 what i said at the end of my blurb was not directed at you. yes the red two tone with black makes you baller. all u need now are some meshies lol

LOL! look at the awsome thread i have created !! MUHAHAHAHA!! and im still only a no0b status… look … i have no car haha lol!

422 at the wheels with a k and m blower lol

Riciest things I’ve ever seen, I don’t have pics of:
The M33 Minivan, but that’s been circulated on this site already.
The Kia STi. It’s a Kia Rio, or something, in the scooby blue, with a hoodscoop and STi style wing. I lol’d so hard when I saw it. This was in Oakville, near John’s house.

Hey Hacknik - post pics of your ride. I want to see what you’ve done since you seem to be able to dish out the criticism so much.

that kia sti thingy…
they actually sell that as a sport kit directly from the dealer…

yes…i also lol’d when i saw it…and many rounds of ridiculed pointing occured as well

i saw this car on airport and bovaird lol it looked ugly

well, if u had read what i put a couple of posts above … you would see that i wassint discreminating anyone … its merly interest. if i see something out on the street that has been overly done, i will comment on it, go as far as taking a picture. im a funny person that enjoys a good laugh here and there… and i bet everyone will laugh at my car once i get it. thats just the way the world works … its may not go by your standards. And i currently dont own my own car yet … im working hard and saving cash. Right now i share my moms 2004 MDX Type S. im also a honda lover. BUT … when i see something interestingly funny … i comment on it. lol … this may not make sense … but im not deliberatley bashing on ppl. and you shouldint either just because i decided 2 do something different and create this thread. ill post pictures of my ‘semi’ ride later on.

MDX Type S? what the hell is that?

LOL, MDX type S.

This thread has hilarity written all over it. I got some good ones on my phone that i will soon post.

Has anyone else seen the douche in a old shitty toyota van with 22” in Burlington?

It’ll be funny when someone finds you and makes you eat your words. This may not make sense, but they won’t be deliberately bashing on you; it would just be funny to them.

i think i know who drives the prelude.