Richmond Hill Meet [Friday nights]

Sounds good. VLAD YOU’RE COMING OR I WILL UNLEASH RAGE.

Andrew.

i’ll be there… and i’ll bring the ho’s

who are they? i wanna come too if there are ho’s

anyone freakin showing up?

Yeah everyone was there except you and Chris. Chris you bum, you didn’t show!

Andrew.

bastard fucks !

Wow that sucks… If I said I were to go I’d show up for sure…

i in fact told people that something came up and i wouldn’t be able to make it on time, if at all…

just because i didn’t post it on son doesn’t mean i bailed without word.

hahahhahaa

I had to meet Cahil today for a bit, I saw two cops there (leslie/16th), and than later I was around the area with my friends, near times square, and saw a cop bust a 240sx, my friend was drifting his XTRAIL nearby haha.

I had my best friend’s bday party to go to, or I would have come. Turns out Andoru-doriftou and Johnny-boy talked shit about me behind my back :stuck_out_tongue: It’s okay, I’ll be there next time, overly asian looking hair and all :wink:

I was hoping to see you there…i made one of my once in a life time appearences. i heard no talking of the shit sort at all

No Paul, we were DEFINITELY talking shit about his overly asian hair :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

thats why we love him though (or something?)

Im free to come out this friday, anyone up for this friday? Antonio if youre going to come out, bring ‘it’, you better still have it lol. Paul get your slacker ass out as well!

I’ll try and come out tomorrow as well.

I won’t be able to make it out this friday, I’ve got a super busy week ahead of me…

next friday i’ll be good, though :slight_smile:

lies, you will probably stay home and search for more otsuka ai’s pics to drool over. put that aside and come out,

i’ll be there around 9:30pm. have work till 9.

if there is anyong that wants to see my car, as its for sale. come to the meet to check it out

hahaha ssssh… it’s not like that’s ALL i EVER do… 8)
but seriously i got a mad school week ahead of me, next friday i’ll be done!!

I’ll go if you guys are actually there. Vlad call me, I’m not showing again if noone is going to be there.

Andrew.

I’ll be out, probably 9:00-9:30pm-ish.

We should park on the other side of the lot, right by the Tim’s window - and sit
inside keeping an eye on our cars (it’ll probably be freezing)… :smiley: