Richmond Hill Meet [Friday nights]

im probably going to be there around 9pm! ja ne!

Good to see you guys again…good times for sure.

Nice cruisin’ as well.

Nice droppin by…

Thanks for the advice guys!

Maybe I’ll see you guys next week in another car :wink:

yea our little was great, it was informative in all aspects for everyone. thanks alot for taking me for a spin in your ka-t, now i know what i should look towards with my s14. osad good luck with your purchase.

darkforcejackel blasting away on the highway was nuts. took me a while to catch up with him. definitely one hell of a car. meet was great. and love the sound effects jon!!

damn sounds like i missed a decent meet :-/

sunofa

Thanks Vlad!

I liked what I saw today. But I always get a bit nervous when going to see new cars and I forgot to check some stuff, and didnt get any pics unfortunately!

I did take it for a spin though, which was plenty of fun!

sounds like a good meet, to bad i couldnt make it out. Dan, your talking about the silvia you were telling me about, yes? hopfully i can make it out next week, and maybe see a new purchase?? :slight_smile:

HAHA, ya thats the one…

No problem man, was a nice little drive.

Hahaha dude, I did that on purpose. I knew you’d be following me pretty close because I was going slow on purpose…mid 2nd gear. Then at the last second I hit it, and she actually got pretty sideways for sec there… :wink:

As for the sound effects, well, yeah until I saw that Streetfire Supra sound effects guy I thought I was the only one! :lol:

Not coming out this week. Reasons undisclosed.

me neither, gotta keep the KMS on the car low for the future buyer.

I’m out too… got plans :wink:

Do your plans include a computer, Japanese girls, and your hand?

Woops, what I meant to say was FFXI…

:hsugh:

I’m sure the former will come along eventually, but no, it wasn’t the main plan. 8)

I was hoping you’d say the latter, I had to read that twice dude… I’m a bit concerned.

Anyone coming out this week?

Perhaps… Me and my broken face.

i will, i wanna see his broken face