Richmond Hill Meet [Friday nights]

yayayayayaya. I finally have my car looking presentable! Rims and coilovers thanks to two SON members. Very happy with my purchases. Look forward to coming out and meeting some of you guys. I will try to make it out this friday, and I don’t see why I wont be able to. Its not like I have friends or anything like that :frowning:

awww, i will show up thats if someone wants to drive me. i’m carless until i pick up your motor chirs, hahaha

where do you live, kelvin?

actually talk on msn, lol.

I guess I’ll come out for the pre-birthday bash Chris :slight_smile:

Coop LE was there I think, but before I could talk to you, you disapeared from the side of your car.

Me and Chris both showed up when you were there, but we were in a Saab and a Golf TDI, so you probably didn’t recognize us.

Good chat Chris :slight_smile:

ahhh i had to check on my baby in concord so i decided to stop in for a minute…didnt know either

yea i was there pretty early… nobody was there when i got there, but on my way out there was suddenly a coupe in the parking lot… i was like wtf? i didn’t notice you come in, lol… then Dan pulled in right on time, haha.

Yes, good chat indeed :smiley:

Next week Im gonna pwn that meet hopefully! and when/if I come other people should come too! Dont know if car will be out yet though.

I won’t be out again till May Vlad. School, then week of rushing to finish some loose ends on the car.

Andrew.

lol fuck last night was sick to all those who were at commerce for the nissan meet

Was there a meet after I left :confused:

its to bad no one from here takes tnc seriously
It was a good meet

i take it seriously, it was fun

alright a few people

The guys when I were there were acting immaturely, but it was funny, they are cool guys.

i dunno man, all those guys there are nerdy, and like to do nerdy things. I always showed up to the meets and ended up going somewhere else with son guys.

edit
surprised no one really tell that riced out altima with the gtr emblems that hes ruining it.

thats not very nice

How about if these nerdy guys, are reading this? Will you accept their battle challenges to World of Warcraft? lol huh will yah.

rofl. can i coem to these meets too

mikey let me know when you are ready, we gotta roll together