Richmond Hill Meet [Friday nights]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

LOLLLL GREG!!!

Somebody pick me up for the meet, I got no car :frowning:

Are you going to find an s13 this season or what?

Andrew.

hater. haha godamn of all things to be quoted on, alright well how bout if i cut the hair? lol anyways youll probly see me drivin around, i might have some work done to the car tho

:wink:

is :wink: hebrew for no?

njet!

im going to try to make it out this week, whos going?

and whoever made that site about greg needs a life.

I always think about going yet never do…lol…prolly not this friday eiter my cars getting 5 speed swaped this week

Who are you getting to do the swap and how much??

PM me.

[/QUOTE]

Lay off Andoru-Doriftou :stuck_out_tongue: He’s buying my car.
Speaking of which, I’ll be unveiling it on May the 4th at the RH meet, and will most likely be making another appearance on the May 6th BE day, if anyone wants to see it in action.

im going to try to make it out this week, whos going?

and whoever made that site about greg needs a life.

I always think about going yet never do…lol…prolly not this friday eiter my cars getting 5 speed swaped this week

Who are you getting to do the swap and how much??

PM me.

[/QUOTE]

Lay off Andoru-Doriftou :stuck_out_tongue: He’s buying my car.
Speaking of which, I’ll be unveiling it on May the 4th at the RH meet, and will most likely be making another appearance on the May 6th BE day, if anyone wants to see it in action.

2 weeks and no meet…

Let’s do it up.

Solarian, gonna be there???

god is that all u guys do is smoke and talk in ur cars when ur parked at timmies omg i hat it when people do that if ur gona make a meet at least make it some wher people can race like 20 min into the country back in the day when my bro raced and he still does they raced for money not coffe comon people get out of smokein up and more motor sportzzzz when i get my car ill be ther and ill race u not just drink and smoke GOD DAMN

smoke? wow, you must wanna join my secret meets, its getting down at 11:30pm tonight bro…drifting. but yeah. those meets are just chit chat stuff, its actually fun, and no, we dont’ smoke up in the cars like dumbass’s.

I do :ugh2:

i got the swap all done now sorry osad …it was about 500$ all done…new oils for diff and all that stuff…a few bolts ect…

this friday is there going to be a meet up ? what time does everyone usually get there at usually?