Richmond Hill Meet [Friday nights]

Approx. 9:30pm.

But don’t show up for 3 seconds and leave. Wait a bit if nobody is there right away.

Toronto traffic sucks huge monkey nuts.

Ps - Not that it matters to me much now, but was that $500 including parts AND labour?

Everyone of your post has been complete bullshit, if you have nothing positive to contribute to the forums take it upon yourself and leave, Thanks.

i’d race you, if you were to somehow delete the cops at every light in richmond hill, and i’d make a meet in the country, if people were willing to drive, as for some people who dont wanna race and just wanna smoke n drink coffee, they’ll keep coming to this meet…

so smoking pot = bad … street racing = good?

wow arent you just the moral authority…

gtfo

good laugh

You’re on mario00013

It’s a downhill race along leslie.

bring your tricycle.

are we meeting this friday vlad?

Na i had to get all the parts i bought most from one guy all done parts and all cost it was around 1000$ to do.

I’d rather do a swap at that cost.

Personally.

i’m showing up tomorrow.

Ya!!

I mite drop by!

Sorry for not saying earlier, but I can’t come, car aint done yet.

FUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!

When then?

Is it in Alliston?

Or in WB?

u jerks better show up, not driving 20+kms for just coffee and breathing by myself

is this going down?

I’m gonna head out now…

Head out at 11pm?

Tisk tisk Jon. I was there at 9:30. Then went to Woodbine and 16th for a bit. On my way back saw flyingchicken trying to rip ahead of me… futile efforts lol.

We chilled for like 30 minutes. Till 10:30 nobody showed, so we went our seperate ways.

People gotta realize, the meet starts at 9:30pm. If nobody is coming at that time, maybe we should change the start time? Opinions?