riddle..think you know the answer?

it’s common knowlege you don’t discuss religion or politics on a forum…it just escilates

Originally posted by BlueMeanieTSi
it’s common knowlege you don’t discuss religion or politics on a forum…it just escilates

it’s also common knowledge that you’re a fucking tool. :slight_smile:

religon is a fun topic to discuss. :smiley:

Originally posted by 2kaltima
religon is a fun topic to discuss. :smiley:
i dont think!!!

religions were established because in the days of thier formation, there was not enough scientific knowlege to prove otherwise. now that there is, its funny how many people in this world still are obsessed with a religion.

funny how almost all the smartest, most knowlegable people in this country or world for that matter, are atheists.

maybe i should put my flame suit on now:tounge:

Originally posted by germ
religions were established because in the days of thier formation, there was not enough scientific knowlege to prove otherwise. now that there is, its funny how many people in this world still are obsessed with a religion.

funny how almost all the smartest, most knowlegable people in this country or world for that matter, are atheists.

i’m with ya

its just a fight that will never end!!!:smiley:

God loves you:rofl: :rofl:

yes, the debate will never end. well, not during any of our life times at least. it MIGHT end someday, but i doubt it.

Originally posted by P8NT-BALLAH
God loves you:rofl: :rofl:

thats right God loves everybody even atheist, everyone else thinks you guys are fucking assholes

I say

Originally posted by BlueMeanieTSi

fuck the politics:mad: I said back then, I’m voting for Ralph Nader, well he entered the race 2 weeks after i said this:rofl: :rofl: :itr41: :rofl: :itr41: :rofl: :itr41: :rofl: :itr41: :rofl:

politics are boring and nothing changes, I’m making my own religion and become TAX free for life:D