Rim repair?

:puke: I am so pissed right now, a city bus just forced me into a curb and one of my rims now has curb rash around 50% of the outer lip. Please someone tell me I can get it repaired. Problem is that they are Volks Limited Edition LE28N’s and the color is what makes them limited edition. They are powdercoated and then anondized. HELP!!! :scared: :crying: :crying: :crying: :down:

it depends on how deep the scratches or rash is , if they are not deep you could try to sand them out with a various grits of sand paper. Good luck

can u get a pic of how it looks

I could if my camera wasn’t broken. I am thinking of using one of those disposable cameras to get some pics just in case. I gotta get that dammed camera fixed.

i have a camera in my work bag and in the passenger seat of my car.

you close to downtown? i can take a shot.

Sounds like a hell of a rimjob to me

:smiley:

Isn’t there some way to go after the city for the repair? I’ve almost been run off the road several times by the Port Authority’s buses and always wondered how I would go after them for repairs. I would think that it would be considered an accident and covered by your insurance.

well we filed a claim w/ PAT but then we said fuck it, not worth the trouble for what it’s worth and cancelled the claim. Ordered a new rim to replace it instead…(put it on the business account as “auto repairs” gotta love that…thanks for the offer also fshowcars but I work in Blawnox. :frowning:

These guys are supposed to be really good… in PA too.
http://www.wheelcollision.com/