Rims for my car

I need some advice and specks on a skyline rear end… what kind of offset does it have … my car is going to be here in like a month and i need to find rims for it… where do you guys suggest to find some nice staggered, deep rims at.??? keep in mind i want 18-8 for the front and 18-10 for the back.

First of all, GTR or GTS-T?

I believe the widest wheels you can install without fender mods is 18x9 with 255 rubber, I can’t remember any offset numbers for that. If it’s a GTR the wheels must all be identical front and back for the ATESSA-ETS system to work properly.

Check out GTRCanada for more info. Sign up too, use me as a reference :smiley:

And post some pics too, let’s see the new baby!

well actully its a Sivia with an RB20 in it,Fully adjustable APEXI suspension, (i know it says TEIN but its not) HKS 2535 BB turbo, 555cc injectors, LSD, 4 wheel disc, 3’ exhaust, recaro seats, aftermarket cpu, and shit… Conroy and Richard are bringing it over for me… and they used a skyline rear end on it, so it could handle the power from the modded RB20… so i dont know what kina rims i can fit on it. and it gets here in like a month, but as soon as it gets off the boat, i want fricken, rims!!! damn it… so yeah, and the rear end didnt come from a gtr, just a gts-t possibly… anywayz, you can check it out if you like, http://www.4kruzn.com/sports/viewcar.php?ID=34

well u got the 5x114.3 so u can get pimp rims easy! i would recomend some WORK VS with a nice lip! 17x9 or 17x9.5 will fit, i have volk 17x9 with 235 and its a +33 offset if i recall correctly fits purrrrfect with no fender rolling! roll the fenders and a 9.5 will fit dynamite!

my buddy allen has 16x9.5 +22 and it fits purrfect so thats a few options u can go with!

if u have coilovers make sure u get a bit lower offset so the rim clear the springs withought rubbing! my volks needed 3/4 inch spacer up front to fit good!