Rim size,

whats the biggest rim anyones heres put on a 240, i know theres lots of 17’s but what about 18’s or 19’s

18’s can look good if you got a large kit and it has a nice VIP style other than that stick with the 17’s. Get some 8.5" wide in front and 9.5" wide in the rear if you dont plan on doing any work to your fenders. It will look sexy!

I’m running 17x9 all around this summer.

18x10 is as big as you want to go in the rear without widebody/flares. 9" is as wide as I’d go in the front.

I used to have 18’s, I drop it down to 17’s. Too much rim, not enough tire, personal choice

9" is almost too much in front with out mods, all depends on what tire you have I guess though. I had 225’s and they rubbed no matter what! and that was on a 8.5" rim in front

Aaah where are you all finding these wide rims? So far the widest I’ve been able to find has been 8". Anyone know of specific models?

I am getting 5zigen. 17x10 +35 in the rear (5 bolt) and 17x9 +20 up front (4 bolt).

I will hopefully be running 235/45R17’s in the front and 255/40R17 is the rear. I will definatly have to roll the fenders front an rear to make them fit. However i might be stuck with 225’s and 245’s.

Thats really odd. Mine are 225’s as well up front and only when its crank all the way to the left I get a bit of rubbing because of the intercooler piping pushing the liner back a bit