Ring tones where you getting your from?

I was getting them from www.3gupload.com Where else can you get them without cutting a finger off in pricing.

but 3gupload still costs money

depending on what type of ring tones your phone takes. and what kinda you want… i can make and send them to you

EDIT for free of course…

3gforfree.com
dbringers.info

i make ring tones for db ringers… :slight_smile:

look for me on Sprint Users = Smallville
or the owner of the site itself

DonBlay

I just take the mp3s that I want and put them on my SD card

lol :slight_smile:

if you want voice ringers, 3gupload has a great personal locker that you can upload mp3’s into and DL right into your phone.

3g sites only work for 3gcdma… so yeah if you want cingular or t-mobile ringers you have to look else where i think…

3gupload is compatible with vzw, sprint, cingular, and tmobile.

hmm thats interesting… i just thought all 3G sites were for 3GCDMA… meh’s well.
as long as theyare good who cares right?

well when we first started 3gupload, it was for 3g CDMA sprint phones only. as time went on, we adapted our technology so that we could serve a wider customer base and make our money.

EDIT: we just kept the name because it’s the biggest site out there and everyone knows the name. the layman doesn’t really understand the differences between CDMA and GSM anyway. most people hear 3g and they think ringers for their phone.

i guess im not the average layman… lol but yeah i thought the same and i checked and oursyou can use the samew way…

also with our wallpapers we created a script that lets you choose which size fits you best for the wallpaper! lol

dbringers.info

i make ring tones for db ringers… :slight_smile:

look for me on Sprint Users = Smallville
or the owner of the site itself

DonBlay

freeringers.net <–don’t let the “free” fool ya though! Only like eight bucks or something…

word.