RIP "Bam Bam" Bigelow

WWE.com has learned that former WWE Superstar Scott “Bam Bam” Bigelow has passed away in Florida.

Kevin Doll, the Public Information Director for the Pasco County Sheriff’s Office confirmed that Bigelow was found dead early this morning in his home in Hudson, Fla.

“We can confirm that Scott Bigelow was found in his home this morning. At this time the cause of death is unknown,” Doll told WWE.com.

Doll also confirmed that the Pasco-Pinellas Counties medical examiner has taken the body and an autopsy will be performed.

Bigelow, 45, worked for WWE, ECW and WCW extensively throughout his 20-year sports-entertainment career. A former ECW Champion, ECW Television Champion and WCW Tag Team Champion, he is perhaps best known for his rivalry with Lawrence Taylor that culminated in the main event of WrestleMania XI in 1995.

Stay tuned to WWE.com as more on Bigelow’s passing becomes available.

no shit. I thought he died years ago.

damn… didnt know he lived in pasco county

Fucking a. He was a tough lookin dude

Damn I was just watching Hogan Knows Best the other day and wondered what ever happened to Bam Bam.

RIP.

OT what was owen harts characters name when he passed??? blue what>?

blue bomber

RIP bam bam

http://www.sptimes.com/2005/11/17/images/large/FLO_1_td17bam1_227751_1117.jpg

bam bam ruled

blue BLAZER

ahh that was it ^^

my bad lol

http://members.fortunecity.com/nowital/blue_blazer.jpg

that match isnt what hes most known for…

it was at the bert flickenger center april 4th, 1996 when Rob Van Damn and Bam Bam fought for the ECW TV Title.

RVD won the match and still has the record for holding a championship title for the longest time.

BAM BAM is a bad ass mother fucker. but the whole fucking show still whiped his ass.

Chode… You know it’s fake, right?

Posssibly, one of the best big-man wrestlers ever.

I’ll never forget the 93’ King of the Ring match with him and Bret Hart.

He did a lot of great things for the wrestling business.

RIP Bam Bam.

i remember back in HS there was this one dude that was so goofy that we thought he was a tard, but he wasn’t. he thought WWF & WCW were real and frequently ate his boogers in class

wait, its not real?

fuck!

He was only 45?? He looked like he was 45 back in his wrestling days.

haha nice watch tan line

“Wrestling’s not fake!!!”

/Ready to Rumble

name the move, ill apply it and make u scream…

[insert vid of that dude crying and yelling about how real it is

" i dont care what anyone says , i know its realllll " ]