RIP Chadwick Cruise

LOOK AT THE START OF THE THREAD AND STOP ASKING SO MUCH!! THANKS!

1. Cryptic (Scott)
  2. gabriel240sx (Nicholas)“white prelude”
  3. farmer
  4. rmallari (Roel)
  5. PureEuroM3(Tom)
  6. 87s15lt1 (Chris)
  7. Colin_h (Colin) 6&7 coming together
    8.RED_LINE
  8. konvokiller
  9. Falken (Rico)
  10. Soulitude (Will)
  11. Osad
  12. d1kingz_ (Brandon)
    14.SKY14 (mikey)
  13. nitescream (hope i can make it due to tight schedule)

I couldnt get outta work so ill have to make this happen on my own time. Thanks to Jpod for offering to give me a ride. R.I.P. Clutch

1. Cryptic (Scott)
  2. gabriel240sx (Nicholas)“white prelude”
  3. farmer
  4. rmallari (Roel)
  5. PureEuroM3(Tom)
  6. 87s15lt1 (Chris)
  7. Colin_h (Colin) 6&7 coming together
    8.RED_LINE
  8. konvokiller
  9. Falken (Rico)
  10. Osad
  11. d1kingz_ (Brandon)
    14.SKY14 (mikey)
  12. nitescream (hope i can make it due to tight schedule)

illl call a bomb threat into ur work dont worry ur commin

sometihng cam eup im not going to be able to make it will still have stickers available at a shortly later date

damn… ok Kollo…

well ill still be there… i hope a good turn out is still on… ill be in my red RSX…
i got rear ended so i wont be hard to spot…

bumper kinda screwed up…

12 today…anyone still comin? i get off work at 12 so i’ll be there around 12:30 or so. work just down the street

I wish i could go, I’m all the way in Oshawa… Someone lay some flowers for me.

i would like to thank everyone that made it out again… Im sorry i didnt stay that long, but it was intense for me… i was gettin all teary eyed and shit and pissed off thinking of how someone could of ran stop sign… you can easily see down both sides of the road from that sign… no excuse…

all in all with only the 5 of us it went great cruising… no problems cept gettin in line leaving the timmies…

getting down to the intersection where the crash occured there was a very nice memorial… plenty of flowers, hats layed in respect, signed shirts, and a 350Z model that looked awesome…
it didn’t really start to hit me until i saw the litter from what people had gathered of the accident, a radiator hose, busted drive shaft yolk, an s14 trunk cover… broken glass littering the area and pits of the side mirrors… even one of the interior door speakers being there astounded me… it truly was intense… just seeing the memorial almost makes you feel the familys anguish and seeing the wreckage just solidifies it completely

==I didnt take pics to post because its one of those things you really have to stop and see…==

it really reminded me how grateful we all should be to be alive, Chadwick was a guy that always wanted the best for everyone and i at least know that he led a good life… it was ended far to short… R.I.P.

a final note to everyone… this just shows how fast it can be over for anyone, keep your eyes open on the roads… you might be mario andrette and can handle a car on 2 4" grind rails but it only takes one un attentive driver to end it all… live life to the fullest before you become a statistic… never percive you have all the time in the world… live like Clutch… if you plan on doing something then DO IT!

RIP clutch… may the place you rest be rattled by exhausts and BOV’s with the harmoic sound of tires screeching… rest easy friend…

-Scott

powerful words.

nicely said.

^ +1 to both, i still need to find a chance to go on my own time

wow THAT was fukin intense

Man, you deffinetly covered it all, I was telling Ted how i wanted to go, but i didn’t have a car on the road.

i would like to send my gratitude to anyone who did have the admiration to show up but was unable to go…

but in the end… i wish this never had to happen in the first place…

a loss of life so young is tragic to everyone.
but losing a member of our club is hard on all of us… at least me.
i was raised in a community where if you lose one of your own it impacts everyone… and this impacted me especially knowing he was just like any of us…
he wasent worried about a fatal car accedent or anything of the sorts; at his age… he was more concerned with the fabricating of the s15 front end, getting laid, and maybe even the next party… no one would expect to be worried about a life and death scenerio… no a battle in seriousness that you may lose…

but i dont think we should be… you only have one life…
live it to the fullest… no regrets…

NO WORRIES (N.W. i have it tattooed on my arm as a philosophy all should follow)

-scott

i hope this never happens again… and when we all pass we cant remember or even mimic the sound of a 5zigen exhaust or a Greedy BOV cause were so old and useless…

drive safe guys… and remember… keep your eyes open…

finally… we all love drifting… but a simple glance on youtube will show you the extent of what can happen… so know your limitations… not just your cars… be safe and smart… a tie rod or body panel is easily fixed… a life is not…

I am sorry i missed this. but you guys are awesome for doing it, how did it go? fill me in, how much money was raised? R.I.P Clutch

RIP Chadwick…