RIP Chadwick Cruise

we’re doing this on our own without his family being there but he does have a point, it does seem cruel that we’re using the death of a friend to argue a whole separate issue that we have.

It’s not for the argument of any other issue. We are joining as a club to commemorate a lost member. The fact that we all drive the same car has nothing to do with it.

I think having media coverage to finalize the story, and show people care, and show that there are victims out there everyday is a good idea.

hey someone with a brain

^^^^^for once… i agree with osad…

i know it may seem like “useing” his death…
but like osad said, its to bring people together… and atleast its showing his family his son wasnt just another statistic…
but a man to be proud of.
not many would have a rally for thier respects after they pass…

i think if chad did have a say. he would tell us to make the best of this that we can.

i say lets go for it. just please everyone. no show boating. keep rpm’s down to a respectful limit. this cruise is for a reason, please remember that

and i still think we will need a bigger lot.

Brampton, not Mississauga.

iwhat does everyone think about getting small stickers for the meet i can talk to martino and see if he can hook us up and ill donate some money so everyone can have one simply saying R.I.P. CLUTCH does anyone think this is a good idea? just something simple to show our cars are not going to race but to pay recpect to keep the cops down?

^^^^

+1

^^^^

+1

do it up john.

get in touch with martino ASAP!.

i can donate some coin aswell if need be.

okay so i talked to martino he has been more then generious with giving us a huge discount on prices for the stickers i will be handing them out at the area where kirt (CLUTCH) was killed any donations will be graetly appreciated and %100 will be giving to his family to help with the high expenses of funeral arrengments, this includes any cards that you would like to give to the family, please do not include long story`s but moreless your condolenses and brief discription of your experience with him.

i`m also in the process of trying to get city24news to do a final follow up on chad

Heres an article from the Brampton Guardian about Chad: http://www.northpeel.com/brampton/news/article/56038

Also, Funeral Information:

Funeral Date: Sunday September 21, 2008
Funeral Time: 11:00am
Viewing: 8:00am-11:00am Location (same for both viewing and funeral) –
DOWNSVIEW 7TH DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH
Address: 37 Bakersfield Street, Toronto ONT

Information from : http://www.new.facebook.com/group.ph...6404572&ref=mf

wow man. that article hit me good. damn. gettin all teary eyed n shit.

Respect Chad, bet he’s rolling in a clean chassis.

yep with a s15 front end just how he wanted it

1. Cryptic (Scott)
  2. gabriel240sx (Nicholas)“white prelude”
  3. farmer
  4. rmallari (Roel)
  5. PureEuroM3(Tom)
  6. 87s15lt1 (Chris)
  7. Colin_h (Colin) 6&7 coming together
    8.RED_LINE
  8. konvokiller
  9. Falken (Rico)
  10. Soulitude (Will)
  11. Osad
  12. d1kingz_ (Brandon)

As long as i can switch my shift for work, i’m there.

1. Cryptic (Scott)
  2. gabriel240sx (Nicholas)“white prelude”
  3. farmer
  4. rmallari (Roel)
  5. PureEuroM3(Tom)
  6. 87s15lt1 (Chris)
  7. Colin_h (Colin) 6&7 coming together
    8.RED_LINE
  8. konvokiller
  9. Falken (Rico)
  10. Soulitude (Will)
  11. Osad
  12. d1kingz_ (Brandon)
    14.SKY14 (mikey)

as long as my car is driveable

hey which sat is it???
ill see if i can come

this saturday

wheres every one gona is it at that tims evry ones gonaa meet at??
and wat time?