risk + simcity with a pinch of civilization for good measure

lol i dont even have a palace yet

Yeah same here. In the help menu it says you go into your embassy and click on “donate embassy points” in the left column but I don’t see that option.

Forcing the prices of marble up around my area by buying anything offered nearby works nicely.

weird, it showed up for me on the left of the embassy screen, i’m not sure of all the rules, but we’ll figure it out… and dominate!

and my gf isn’t fat! just big boned.

damn straight :lol:

does giving money to the wonder do anything … i have put 40k into this thing so far

Anyone using the score tool? Wonder after it give the numbers after the money in () mean

whats the score tool?

o good stuff here-
http://ikariamtip.com/score-search-tool
Kinda lets you see if they have an army and how much money they have

Welcome to last week :noob:

lol apparently my military score is much better than anticipated lol

mines 1692 I think.

I use ie so i’m shit outta luck.

We only have 5 members, what the hell!

I am not far enough along to join shit. I dont have an embassy or a palace, but i will soon and then i will join if i can figure out how.

Indeedy, probably a day before that point here.

Ugh, people are lame. Just received this:

“your villagers shall leave you while your city burns, you dare you pillage me?
i had to remove my dock because of that!”

I replied:

“Let’s start a treaty then, you give me what I want, I give your women new children, accept?”

^^ lol

ok the people around me blow nuts… everytime marble is for sale i’ll send a ship to buy it, only to return with nothing because they removed it from the list. this happens ALL the time and i can’t do anything without any marble…this is getting real annoying!

lol