risk + simcity with a pinch of civilization for good measure

Word, nice. Go to your embassy and click “donate points” and donate them all to the alliance so we can get more peeps in

Carbon and I have all 4 resources covered :slight_smile: 1:1 trading rocks… I might make my own alliance on this Island… NYspeeders just seem too fucking far away :frowning:

i dont see donate points

Don’t be a gay! Just colonize closer and closer :stuck_out_tongue:

Awesome. :lol:

14 hour shipping… fuck that… thats completely ridiculous

OK my second location is
65:66 Wicious
Chaos
Tartarus
Glass

Be back in a bit… hour or so

Invite me to the alliance suckas!

message sent

Well I’m almost there. I upgraded a bit today so as soon as my wood supply is back, I’ll be setting up the colony.

anyone with some marble they can send over? i have sulfur if anyone needs it

To who?

yea you guys replied alot of times as i was typing that hahaha i sent one to sureshot to join the alliance

Well someone invite my skanky white ass will ya? It says I have soem treaty with you guys but its all in fookin german.

Just find the alliance and send a message. It can just say “hi”, if you want. Then sureshot will let you in.

Alright boys we are making some progress… Need you guys to go to your embassy and distribute your diplomacy points into the alliance, otherwise we wont be able to invite more people, and get more bonus resources, etc.

pretty soon we gonna be stompin’ fools out!

lol, jay lives in boostland

I did that already. He was too busy banging fat chicks to add me. :smiley:

I am in!

i think i need to upgrade my embassy before i can donate im just waiting for some marble