Transport Tycoon. :O!!

http://www.openttd.com/

Open source version with TCP/IP support. :open_mouth:

Oh no…

Oh yes, come on doesn’t at least one person remember this game. :frowning:

I will not get fired I will not get fired I will not get fired I will not get fired I will not get fired I will not get fired I will not get fired I will not get fired I will not get fired I will not get fired I will not get fired I will not get fired I will not get fired I will not get fired I will not get fired I will not get fired

I LOVE Transport Tycoon, always wished there was more after 2020 though. Every now and then i dig the discs out and play.

is this game addicting or something?

Extremely.

It stops at 2051 actaully. But yeah, even then playing a whole game from 1950 takes probably near 24 hours or so at normal speed. I have yet to fully complete a full online session.

Uhh, I cant get it to work? Maybe I suck at life.

ONLINE? Did I hear that correctly?

Edit: read the list of updates, WOW, reinstalling my copy right now! :wink:

please please help me to get this to work? Maybe send me the files from TT that I need to make the open verison work?

Funny, I think my version of DOS transport tycoon is older than this new stuff supports. I dont have any of the files they require, just the main program. But I have a legit disc that I bought back in the day.

Since I already own the game, but for some reason my version isnt supported, I spent some time on google and downloaded a copy of a game I already own, perfectly legally.

http://www.flashback-aw.net/games.php?GameID=101

thanks for the link…
I’ll have to play the macos version.

:frowning: None of them work. I guess I’ll just give up.

You did read the readme, with the part telling you that you need the graphics files from the original game. Conviently posted a few post above yours. MPD47 I demand to play a game against you!

Sure, let me know when. We can just start a server and leave our comps in game, play when you feel like it, otherwise just roll the cash in.

AHH! THE OPENTT SiTE ISNT WORKING FOR ME NOW! NOOOOO

:frowning:

Ok, so I have openTT now, and I ahve TT Delux. Kinda. I CANT FIND the .grf files I need in the TTDelux folder though… :frowning: Sorry Im a newb.

FUCKING FUCK YEAH! GOT IT WORKING. Even got sounds. Ok, so ill mess with this a bit as is, then its time to go online.