risk + simcity with a pinch of civilization for good measure

A 2nd colony

i have one but it says i dont have resources?

Then you dont have the resources at that colony…

resources arent shared between both places. They both need a warehouse and both have their own stores.

The only thing shared is gold and trade ships. Research follows you around as well, and two academies work together. Everything else is independent.

You will need to transport goods back and forth if needed.

so… i learned something today…
do not have more than 1 account on a server… this is explained a few times in the terms and rules… but i like most other people didnt bother to read them.

so… now all my accounts are banned. … i had 3. they were not helping eachother… i just simply got bored waiting X amount of hours to do something… especially since the 1st island i was on was all level 1(i) people… and there was no hope of leveling my mills etc…

crap crap crap

Yeah Stevil found out the same way you did. I had two on the same server, but saw his post and signed my second one over to him so I wouldn’t get boned too.

at what point do you get trade ships??

fuck… that account got banned too :frowning:

this sucks

soon as you build a trade port… then from there you can buy ships

Stevil, the one Carbon had you login to got banned as well?

it lets me build cargo ships, but not trade ships

yup… I have a feeling that carbons other one is going to be banned aswell. Hopefully not, but it seems that they’re cracking down on it today. :tdown: :rolljerk:

Adictd2b00st, my bad… I’m not sure if I ever got that far

hmm…cause thats whats holding me back from colonizing, i don’t have any trade ships

A cargo ship is a trade ship :shrug:

It will ship out troops, or go out to an island to get goods you buy.

Ok nvm Jay maybe not if it’s telling you that.

well it says “you need 3 trade ships” and i have 4 cargo ships so i don’t understand!

Are you using any of yours?

maybe i was at that time? i’ll try it again

Try try.

i have to wait till they come back :stuck_out_tongue: i have 2 out now!

Quit pillaging poor defenseless colonies… actually don’t they deserve it.

I keep getting a message from 1 colony each time I pillage him:
“Could you please refrain from raiding me, k thanks bye”

well thats all the reason to pillage him even more LOL what town is this :slight_smile: