risk + simcity with a pinch of civilization for good measure

I’m still on. Sorry it didn’t work out Stevil.

I did however get the following message:

On the 25.04.2008 0:41 Master Austin wrote::
> hey why did u attack me

Not quite sure what I should reply.

^ respond with " because you had stuff I needed, and ukraine is weak.

The Ukraine is not weak!

well i just found the uberest of exploits… on my way to getting banned again

*edit… nevermind it didnt stay.

i changed my pc clock and watched the research time drop for every minute that i forwarded…
but once it hit 100% it refreshed back to the correct progress… doh

And whats that???

I had 6 ships when I colonized, you take a lot of material over to the new place. Each ship holds 300.

finally got my embassy! :slight_smile:

Did the whole hand shake. Whos in charge of it now?

Do you guys attack the guys on your own island? At first I decided not to, but after seeing that half of them have no military and like 80,000 gold, I am very tempted to see what I could pillage, and so close.

if they’re over level 4 and on my island with no military, i see that as an easy pillage :slight_smile:

Yeah, I have raped my own island dry.

pretty sure carbon has to accept the invites, if he doesnt by tomorrow morning, ill switch it up and do it

Just dont get jailed, cause it looks like half of our damned team is gonna be restarting! LOL

i wonder if this is bad. my gf signed up behind her ip using her email, i signed up behind my ip and my email, however i ship stuff to her and check mine on her pc (her ip) and same thing she does on mine.

I hope they don’t see that as me having 2 accounts cuz that would be bs.

stop sending each other stuff, mail them and inform them right now… as hopefully they dont fuck you!

cant find a email address, just an irc channel, and within the channel nobody in charge. hmmrph.

weird. you’re telling me there isnt a “contact” section? LOL

nice of them to make it easy…

might finally be able to colonize today… have you guys picked an island that your all jumping to? or not really?

fuck this game :stuck_out_tongue:

does anyone need crystal, I have a shit load of it

Embassy in 3 hours. :o