risk + simcity with a pinch of civilization for good measure

Sooo… when the hell can I build an airport and a FedEx so I can ship my goods internationally? This transport 300 goods by ship isn’t efficient enough.

wow look at that cool…

:lol:

I just hate running out of action points

I scour the lands and find a good pillage spot and can’t hit it because I have no more action :frowning:

Do you have 40 trade ships or something? I use only 3 action points at a time pillaging, and get 7 boat loads of stuff from the sites I attack…

If I used all 10 of my action points, I’d limit myself to barely any resources! With my 19 trade ships, I still need a ton more!

i have not pillaged anything yet

get the score calculator for mozilla and start :slight_smile:

google.com -> search for “ikariam score”

its one of the first links. Download “greasemonkey” addin for mozilla and then after its installed, click the link for the score calc thingy, and when you play and click on a town… it shows the score, military score and gold of the towns.

attack the 0 military towns with the highest level/score… and use just one swordsman :slight_smile:

I have 6…and usually I only end up getting one ships worth of stuff, once in a while 2 but its rare

Whoops!

Tpgsr, I got your application. As soon as I build another embassy, I’ll get you in.

Almost positive it does have a good effect, the more gold I get the more my score goes up with me doing nothing.

I’m getting bored with my current city since it takes 10+hours now to upgrade everything. Maybe I’ll expand a colony, but I really don’t feel like starting over on a new place. Sigh.

bobby i sent 1.5k marble to you… ETA 11 hours

ill take glass,ass, or wine :slight_smile: if you have extra

also i dont have firefox so i cant get the score thing

600 now

does anyone know how to stop a ship from loading?

I don’t think that you can

you cant stop it from loading but you can call it back once it leaves port

yea that is what it looks like …dumb

Anybody able to send me a shit ton of Wine? Can return the favor in sulfur. Like 1k-1k?

I’ll be sure to send you all the whores I have!!

I sent you 600 of something yesterday. I’ll send you 600 crystal and 600 wine as soon as I get some ships back.

sent you 1200 this morning and i just for the glass ha… you should have it in no time

???

I just logged again. Anyone need wine? Trade for some glass or stone?

i just “got” … my bad

So I decided to be cool and make a colony. However, I can’t mine resources, wtf?