risk + simcity with a pinch of civilization for good measure

lol I tried… and that got banned too :frowning: :lol:

I got yours too. 2 hours and 55 minutes til your all in.

I’ll continue to play, but GTA 4 is calling me!!

I see my score being at 5,000 in 7 days… but, if I get that high I feel that I won’t have any enemies that can hurt me.

I’ll have a military of at least 30 phalanx in each colony and by that time I’ll be researching with my glass… so, I’ll upgrade my military research to buy the better units.

It’ll take a month to upgrade my barracks to the right level since everything up at level 15+ takes FOREVER

I’ll send a request to join NYSpeed3 then

Everyone should have quit when I quit. :slight_smile:

GTA 4 >>>>>> This.

Only if you own a game platform higher than a PS2 :slight_smile:

Ahhh being the leader of the alliance sucks! For every additional member, I need to upgrade my embassy again!! It takes forever!!!

Some level 8 guy keeps pillaging my weakest colony. I just ordered up 80 slingers to be trained. This means WAR!

Just build additional embassies at different colonies. It works that way. =P

Really? Thanks for the heads up!!

Looking to trade crystals for wine. Any takers?

just sent an alliance request in. I don’t think anybody is close to me though

I also sent a request.

OfficerK, Garick, and Ryan are all in the alliance now. Jay (Addicted) and Sean (Tevenor), I need you guys to send a message to me so I can add you. You have to click the little handshake icon instead of the write icon so I’ll get it as an alliance request. Additionally, if you were in the one sureshot started, you need to quit it first.

Sean, I sent you some wine but it won’t be there for 8 hrs.

I don’t need wine. I have 1400 in my warehouse already. :slight_smile:

I need sulphur and glass.

Email sent.

I need marble/crystal and sulphur, with marble being my most wanted resource.
i have wine for trade.

I am located in
Ladyos[34:26] > Nantou

I’m still not sure how my points keep going up and up when I’m not doing anything…

Does the amount of resources in hand have anything to do with my score?

is there a way that i can see everone that is in with the alliance

edit … cool i just got a workshop

if you’re in the alliance, click on your embassy. it shows whos online, and the scores of everyone. You can globally send messages to everyone as well.