risk + simcity with a pinch of civilization for good measure

i just started this 3 days, and is there anyway to get rare resources other than trading?

If so, i have wines that i can trade for others.

^^^ pillage

ok once i have an action point ill send it on by…should be like 30mins

alright, marble on the way

So I finally got a museum up.

I need marble if anyone has some. Psngr and Addicted, I got your requests but need to upgrade my embassy. Give me a couple hours.

just got back from vacation. What did I miss? Anything fun?

carbon I got some marble, I’ll send some out.

ok thats fine!

ok cool thanks

no still going

Tevenor… join NYSpeed3 alliance. You missed a bunch of people getting their accounts banned due to multiple accounts!

Rule #1 is “No multiple accounts” LOL

oops.

So, we’re still in it… and we had to create a new alliance. :slight_smile:

lol, how many others got their accounts banned?

Not sure… but, you should restart. NYSpeed needs to dominate!

I’m up to 2,546 as my score now :slight_smile: I’m about 3 days away from having all four resources

I just sent my alliance request and am starting my first colony…damn corrupt bastards!

Corruption is barely hurting me with a capital and two colonies.

i have a residence at each colony, but I havent upgraded and they show 0% (8%) so I’m getting -7 happiness. OH NO! That isn’t worth the wood it’d cost to upgrade on both colonies…

i really really wish you were all closer to me. with a score close to 3,000 I’m pulling in a ton of resources! Everything takes forever to build so they just pile up.

Shipping them 13 hours isnt feasible as it’d take 26 hours to get my ships back… and sending 3,000 of anything would take forever!

Someone build colonies closer to me… :slight_smile:

74:40 and the surrounding islands

FINALLY! Anatomy research finished and Glass is being done. I really hope with glass research I can get my research done a lot quicker! :slight_smile:

Even with three Academies it’s gonna take 3 days and 4 hours to complete the research!

In another week, when everything takes a week to do… is the game gonna get boring? What else is there to do when I run out of space to hold supplies?

I would just build your militia up huge and start attacking people. That’s what I’ve been doing is pillaging people who will actually put up a fight because I am bored of this game lol.

I’m only playing it to waste time, but… what else is there once you get set up? Theres no live chat, the islands seem quiet, and nobody is attacking me at all.

I just pillage the people for their goods, and I’ve found 5 or 6 people who I get 2000 goods off of each attack.

There is no real challenge as the higher ranked players aren’t near me, and nobody else close by has a score as high as mine, and anyone with a military my size doesn’t do anything with it…

should we stop playing this game? LOL