Road Trip-AZ to NY.... Tons of Pics

no offense, but that car collection sucks. What’s the point of owning so many “common DD” vehicles?

He should sell them, man up and buy an f430.

He has 2 mustangs a ws6 a dodge truck and a corvette? liquidate and upgrade/downsize

quality > quantity.

Awesome pics, I am so jealous.

Good times.

Like Jeller said, shipping it from his house was well over a $1000, so it was not worth it. Driving his gramps rides > *

Oh yeah, did he mention the SRT-4 was his “high mileage car” at 4000? :lol: I think there was about an average of 1200 miles on each car. :eek:

X…

I hope your in the old mans will.

Looks like fun, and your gramps seems like a cool guy Jeller. :tup:

Yeah, I hear ya, but its what he likes and those are the kind of cars he’s into. Not really into euro/exotic cars. Hes always been a muscle car guy. It makes him happy and thats fine with me.

On the other hand 1 F430 vs. owning 10 lesser cars to play with… whats the better value :shrug:

Jeller

how about a ford gt then?

Nice guys, lol.

Stairs bought another DSM? :wink:

:word: IMO.

I’m sure he could say that about your “collection”. To each their own…

Who knows :wink:

Also about the choice of cars, if you guys met the guy you’d understand. Total domestic guy at heart. He’s obviously the kinda guy that takes a Viper over a Ferrari. Loves the Domestics, and no longer has an interest in cars that he has to worry about wrenching on (older domestics).

X…

Thanks Jeller and Xander :wink: for picking up my new ride. I love it!!

I’d hardly say i have a collection. I have a DD, a weekend car and a “project car”

He has like 10 cars that i see everyday.

And if he likes domestics, that’s fine, no ferrari. But what about cooler domestics? Ford GT (as mentioned), or older, rarer cars.

His “car collection” looks like Joe Schmoe’s used car lot.

I like the viper, and the swapped ranger is kind of cool. The prowler is at least rare… He’s too old to be hanging on to “everyday vehicles” to be waiting for them to accrue value…

Where’s the fun in: “Hmmmm, what should i drive today? The stock mustang, the other stock mustang… oooh the camaro looks like fun… ehhh i’ll just take the truck…”

Besides, if you have a DD mustang in the main garage, and a viper… why in the hell would you have another mustang?

It’s cool to own shit… but i’m just trying to get a handle on the stuation. Car looks nice, btw, andrea.

I assume Im the olny one looking at the stealth in the pic, huh:rofl:

Yeah, you’re like the only one looking at the guy in a 2 girls on one guy threesome.

besides the old mg and the other car…i find it funny that its all domestics and 1 import…a miata haha…of all cars.

very cool though

Maybe it’s not a situation you have to get? He’s probably very amused. I swear that everybody on this planet is competing to be the biggest crotch to everybody else.

Thank goodness it’s a 2k4. That LSD makes a world of a difference. Andrea, you must be one saucy lady. :slight_smile:

:gay2: LOL

The Miata was the tow vehicle for behind the Motor home.

X…

fukkkk… I need to take my ass back to Arizona…Buffalo Blows

bahahahahaha nice one Mike.

how much did he let the srt go for